William Lee Adams

William Lee Adams contributed this report from London. You can follow him on Instagram @williamleeadams, Twitter @willyleeadams and Facebook. Keep up with the latest Eurovision news and gossip by liking our Facebook page and by following the team on Twitter @wiwibloggs.

1. Briekimchi
    August 17, 2015 @ 12:46 am

Surprised Estonia’s was not more forgettable. I liked it but definitely remember Belgium and Macedonia more.

2. ESCaddict
    August 15, 2015 @ 10:21 am

Germany was most forgettable for me.
    I doze off when it begins.

3. person person
    August 14, 2015 @ 2:01 pm

That Georgian song actually made me feel uncomfortable, it was all over the place.

4. Darren
    August 14, 2015 @ 1:49 am

@mario
    Can I come to your party? I’d say it will be, in your own words.. “GreAtlY”

5. Mar
    August 14, 2015 @ 12:37 am

I agree with the result of the poll, the only thing I can remember about the georgian song is a guy kinda yodeling and a parachute, that’s it.

6. Ian
    August 13, 2015 @ 11:20 pm

It looks more like people voted for the song that they liked the least, not remembered the least.

7. PhysalisFranchetti
    August 13, 2015 @ 11:07 pm

If you think of Eurovision as a sweetie shop, “Three minutes to Earth” is a marbled tablet-shaped lozenge with an exotic taste based on chillies & raspberry ice-cream. An evolution of prog. rock with a Georgian twist – what’s not to like about this? It’s not an ephemeral, boring, repetitive pop song, but rather an ‘experience’…….and one which I like sampling, along with ‘the sea goat’; I don’t think you are supposed to remember a sound byte from the chorus. To my mind, this is what Eurovision should be about – enjoying a wide variety of music from different cultures.
    P.S. Can’t we have more inventively and positively titled polls? How about ‘Most off-the-wall experience’?

8. SauleRiet
    August 13, 2015 @ 7:52 pm

Wiwibloggs stop organise such stupid contests….

9. Lanti
    August 13, 2015 @ 7:42 pm

I think it’s really hard to forget the The Shin’s drummer playing Wii Parachute on stage (which was still in beta testing)

10. Adam
    August 13, 2015 @ 7:00 pm

I try not to remember this song on purpose

11. John
    August 13, 2015 @ 6:48 pm

??? Wtf is this result?
    Georgia’s song, despite being utterly appauling, was still very memorable with the staging. Songs like Albania, Greece, Malta, Azerbaijan and Norway are so much less memorable than Georgia. People need to learn that this sort of poll is not vote for the worst song, as it really skews the results.

12. Dar
    August 13, 2015 @ 6:41 pm

maybe people dont want to remember the train wreck that was georgia 2014 … the music video is weird as hell ..like drug taking tripping weird ass crap .. total brain cell destroying carnage

13. Padraig Muldoon
    August 13, 2015 @ 5:47 pm

WUT? Carl Espen the least forgettable? People be crazy!

14. jr esc nl
    August 13, 2015 @ 5:36 pm

i think people just voted for the song they liked the least cause even tough it’s bad it’s still pretty memorable.

15. #MarioVision
    August 13, 2015 @ 5:33 pm

Georgia’s entry last year was my most least favorite among the 37 songs of Copenhagen’s Vision..
    And coincidentally this year it was just completely the opposite from the other way reversed side! 😉 The Georgian *Warrior* was my #1 <3
    From the last loser of 2014 to the all rising 'phoenix' champion winner of 2015! <3 🙂

——————————————————————-
    (( Interesting fact : We humans literally live only just ''three minutes'' on this too old earth of billions years..
    4 example : How many of us eurofans will still be alive to see the bright visionary light of the Vision of 2115 in 100 years??
    I will be 129 years so very old grandpa then 😛
    I even doubt that i will might still be alive on the 100th golden anniversary of our Vision in 2055…But if i make it i will be 'only' 69 years old young grandpa 😛

By the way,next year that i will become 30 years old i will do a GreAtY party like they did on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. for Rachel Green! <3 😀
    Oh boy It will be fun! <3 🙂
    And you all are invited on this party.. 🙂 At least the people that do like me & not my haters though 😛

16. Ariana
    August 13, 2015 @ 5:20 pm

161 people didn’t remember Undo?

Google+