The Wiwi Jury is heading to London to get ready for Eurovision: You Decide. The six finalists will come under the eye of our team of music unprofessionals, ahead of the final on February 26th.
The jury hails from the UK, USA, Australia, Spain, Morocco, Austria, New Zealand and Russia. The jurors will give their (brutally) honest critiques of each song and award it a score out of 10. The scores will then be averaged for the Wiwi Jury Verdict.
UK’s Eurovision: You Decide Reviews and rankings
- Darline – “Until Tomorrow” (7.75)
- Joe and Jake – “You’re Not Alone” (6.42)
- Bianca – “Shine a Little Light” (6.33)
- Karl William Lund – “Miracle” (5.04)
- Dulcima – “When You Go” (4.79)
- Matthew James – “A Better Man” (4.17)