1. The following rules (“Rules”) apply to the WIWIBLOGGS LIMITED (“WIWIBLOGGS”) Eurovision 2017 competition (“the Competition”), which will run from 17 February 2017 until 10 April 2017 (“the Duration”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION
3. The Competition is run solely by WIWIBLOGGS and BEEPOST. The Competition is in no way supported by or affiliated with APPLE, INC., who bear no responsibility for the competition, its running or the delivery of prizes.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must download the WIWIBLOGGS app and register their details. Entry will open at 00:01 on 17 February and close at 23.59 on 10 April 2017.
5. Using the “WIN TICKETS” section of the app, the Entrant will have 15 seconds to explain why he or she deserves to attend the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv.
6. From 11 April 2017, WIWIBLOGGS will shortlist up to 10 candidates based upon the number of “honey drops” they receive from fellow users and reviews from our in-house panel of editors. The videos from shortlisted candidates will then be presented to an outside panel of Eurovision celebrities, who will decide on the winner(s).
7. If for any reason the Eurovision Song Contest is cancelled, WIWIBLOGGS reserves the right to substitute the prize.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. Entrants must be available to attend the Eurovision Song Contest grand final jury show (12 May) or live grand final (13 May) in Kyiv. As part of this, Entrants must hold a current and valid passport that allows for travel to Ukraine, and arrange any necessary visas on their own behalf. If for any reason the winning Entrant cannot attend, WIWIBLOGGS reserves the right to select another shortlisted Entrant instead.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
11. One or more winners will be chosen from those who submit videos by the 10 April deadline.
12. The winner(s) will receive a trip to Kyiv. This consists of round-trip airline tickets to Kyiv from continental Europe; two nights in a Kyiv hotel or other rented accommodation; and two tickets to the Eurovision 2017 grand final jury show or the Eurovision 2017 grand final. The prize covers airline tickets, hotel stay and tickets only. The winners must cover their meals and other travel costs (taxis, travel insurance, etc.).
13. The winner(s) will be announced on the WIWIBLOGGS app and web site no later than 20 April. The winner(s) will have one week from the announcement to claim their prize and confirm details of their trip.