By February 7 we knew six acts and songs that will be performed at Eurovision 2017 in Kyiv. That’s one more than in our last poll, owing to the fact that Switzerland made their selection in Die Entscheidungsshow on Sunday night.
On January 30 we asked you who your favourite Eurovision 2017 act was. For the second poll running, you voted for Tako Gachechiladze from Georgia! But with a sixth act now confirmed, will the result change this week?
Eurovision 2017 — Our Top 5
In last week’s poll, we received a huge 4,408 votes. Tako placed a convincing first place, receiving 1,333 votes (30%). It’s slightly less than she received the week before, but still put her clear of the competition.
The two most recently released songs at the time, Norma John’s “Blackbird” and Lucie Jones’ “Never Give Up On You”, placed second and third respectively. Not only that, but they were within 1% of each other by the end. Norma John received 952 votes, or 21%, whilst Lucie picked up 923 votes and 20% overall.
Eurovision Top 5: Poll results
- Georgia: Tako Gachechiladze “Keep the Faith” 30.24% (1,333 votes)
- Finland: Norma John “Blackbird” 21.60% (952 votes)
- United Kingdom: Lucie Jones “Never Give Up On You” 20.94% (923 votes)
- Belarus: NAVIBAND “Historyja majho zyccia” 16.74% (738 votes)
- Albania: Lindita “Botë” (World) 10.48% (463 votes)
Total Votes: 4,408
Sunday night saw Switzerland select Timebelle with their song “Apollo”. The Swiss-Romanian band absolutely dominated the field at Die Entschiedungsshow, winning with nearly 50% of the overall vote. They were equally as popular in our Swiss poll and with the Wiwi Jury. Will they be as successful in this poll against their Eurovision competition though?
You can listen to all six songs below before you vote in our poll. Just remember: you can vote for as many songs as you like. You can only vote ONCE though, so make sure that vote counts!
Poll: Who is your favourite Eurovision 2017 act so far?
- Albania: Lindita, “Botë” (World)
- Belarus: NAVIBAND, “Historyja majho zyccia”
- Finland: Norma John, “Blackbird”
- Georgia: Tako Gachechiladze, “Keep The Faith”
- Switzerland: Timebelle, “Apollo”
- United Kingdom: Lucie Jones, “Never Give Up On You”
The poll will remain open until the weekend’s selection shows. In the next week, we’ll see at least two more acts selected for Eurovision 2017. Germany and Spain select their acts on Thursday and Saturday respectively. Italy may also reveal their act, based on the results of San Remo. It’s a Big 5 party, y’all — where you at, France?
As always, make sure to let us know in the comments section below who your favourite Eurovision 2017 act is. You can also let us know on our Twitter page as well!