On February 27, we know 19 of the acts who will be taking part at Eurovision 2017 in Kyiv. Over the course of the last week, six more countries made their choices to send to Ukraine in May. Are any of them your new favourite Eurovision 2017 act, or is France’s Alma still your number one? Let us know in our poll!
The French singer won our last poll ahead of Italy’s Francesco Gabbani, with Poland’s Kasia Mos taking third. Alma has already taken to the stage in Ukraine this weekend, albeit on their national final. Get that promo work in girl!
During that final, Ukraine selected rock band O.Torvald to fly the flag on home soil. The band will no doubt be hoping to a little better than Ukraine’s previous home contest choice. Greenjolly only managed 19th place with “Razom nas bahato” in 2005 — let’s hope the countdown clocks aren’t counting down to a worse fate for O.Torvald!
This week’s poll also includes new entries from Denmark, Latvia, Moldova and Slovenia. Omar Naber returns to Kyiv and will hope to make it out of the semi-final in his second Eurovision appearance.
Finally, we’ve included Austria’s Nathan Trent in our poll this week. Whilst “Running on Air” is set to be officially revealed tomorrow (February 28), its early leak has meant that many fans have been able to access it ahead of schedule. It only seems fair to give him a shot in our poll as well therefore!
You can find links to all 19 acts and their songs below — simply click on their name or song title! After that, you can go vote in our poll. Remember, you can only vote once, but you can vote for as many of the acts as you like. Make sure you’ve checked all those boxes, y’all, because you can’t go back.
Poll: Who is your favourite Eurovision 2017 act so far? (February 27)
- Albania: Lindita, “Botë” (World)
- Austria: Nathan Trent, “Running on Air”
- Belarus: NAVIBAND, “Historyja majho zyccia”
- Denmark: Anja Nissen, “Where I Am”
- Finland: Norma John, “Blackbird”
- France: Alma, “Requiem”
- Georgia: Tako Gachechiladze, “Keep The Faith”
- Germany: Levina, “Perfect Life”
- Hungary: Joci Papai, “Origo”
- Italy: Francesco Gabbani, “Occidentali’s Karma”
- Latvia: Triana Park, “Line”
- Malta: Claudia Faniello, “Breathlessly”
- Moldova: SunStroke Project, “Hey, Mamma”
- Poland: Kasia Mos, “Flashlight”
- Slovenia: Omar Naber, “On My Way”
- Spain: Manel Navarro, “Do It For Your Lover”
- Switzerland: Timebelle, “Apollo”
- Ukraine: O.Torvald, “Time”
- United Kingdom: Lucie Jones, “Never Give Up On You”
As we’re expecting lots of song reveals over the coming week, we’ll only be closing the poll on Sunday, March 5. This means that the likes of Cyprus, Croatia and Estonia (amongst others) will only be included in next week’s poll!
We’d love to hear who your favourite is, so shout out your thoughts on the wiwibloggs app! Or, of course, let us know in the comments section below.