Rick Arth

Start the buzz

To create audio, video and animated text comments, you'll need to download the wiwibloggs app, available in the Apple Store and Google Play. Comments you make on the app will appear on the web site. You can, of course, make traditional text comments on the web site by scrolling down. Press the box below to watch the comments in action. And don't forget: You can win a trip for two to Eurovision 2017 in Ukraine by entering our app competition.

1. Colin
    March 6, 2017 @ 9:51 pm

This is Love is at first the most distinctive one. It’s mixed tempo, something so far only Poland has, and it’s even more evident here. It kind of reminds me of Ireland 2013. It’s not that similar, but I get the similar vibe.

2. Bastian
    March 6, 2017 @ 9:45 pm

lol @ Greece. Very weak selection.

3. Colin
    March 6, 2017 @ 9:41 pm

Sorry, it blocked me from posting link twice, I don’t know why.

Hovig was great in live! If I didn’t see him, I’d thought it was the studio version.

4. ORE92
    March 6, 2017 @ 9:33 pm

I enjoyed This is Love 🙂 I feel this would be much better live. The other 2 are fine. I won’t lie, I’ll be disappointed if it’s not This is Love though.

5. donut donut
    March 6, 2017 @ 9:23 pm

@Hsinaps no, its not just you! Those songs were all nothing special imo.

6. Hsinaps
    March 6, 2017 @ 9:20 pm

It’s just me or all 3 song are terribly dull? They have no strength, I also feel like they were 100% autotune, like if she didn’t have voice enough to give them life.

7. donut donut
    March 6, 2017 @ 8:51 pm

can they just show the videoclips? its been going on for almost one hour…

8. Racal
    March 6, 2017 @ 8:36 pm

@Colin: That’s what I thought too when I watched the video: she’s gorgeous!

9. Alex
    March 6, 2017 @ 8:31 pm

I don’t understand much Greek, so if anyone here could help me find the live stream, I’d appreciate it very much. I tried going to the live stream link from the eurovision calendar, but I don’t see what I’m looking for.

10. Colin
    March 6, 2017 @ 8:19 pm

I just hope that this 3 songs competition doesn’t last for 3 hours. Anything above an hour is wasting time for this concept.

Ps. Demi is SO gorgeous, ain’t she? Gonna challenge Poland, UK and Switzerland for top model.

11. Tatyana
    March 6, 2017 @ 8:01 pm

the demo sounded promising.my 10 points from me.

12. VladV
    March 6, 2017 @ 7:47 pm

@ct_greece
    It doesn’t sound like Cascada at all.
    Its a well produced pop song with a catchy melody. Definitely top 3 if it is chosen from Greece.

13. Robbert
    March 6, 2017 @ 7:38 pm

I hope it will be a pop-song, but without the eternal ethnical Greek flavour. Not that I don’t like Greek music, but we heard the ethnic additions too often in the 10 years of this century. I like either a totally ethnic authentic song or a popsong that lacks ethnic additions. I’m looking forward to the song presentation.

14. Héctor
    March 6, 2017 @ 7:06 pm

I didn’t like the leaked song, so I hope it has been fixed and the two remaining are better. It seems Greece has the chance to come back to the top 10, at least I hope it is deserved…

15. Michaela
    March 6, 2017 @ 6:34 pm

@Kris Uhhh, where? Can you send me a link?

16. Ern
    March 6, 2017 @ 6:28 pm

This has to be one of the weirdest national selections ever.

NO live performances of the candidate songs, just a music video of each, and no time for people to listen to them for a few days.

They should have just done an internal selection of the song.

17. ct_greece
    March 6, 2017 @ 5:49 pm

@ VladV

Actually every time in the past five years the greek public voted, they always chose the best that was offered. If it was any good, like in 2011 and 2013, it did great in the contest. When we didn’t have much to choose from (like in 2014/2015) the results were mediocre. Last year we didn’t even get to choose. I hope we don’t pick something that sounds like Cascada this year…

18. VladV
    March 6, 2017 @ 5:31 pm

looking forward to seeing my beloved Sergey again
    @ct_greece judging from the last 5 years Greeks don’t have such a good taste in choosing ESC songs so make us the favor and vote for this is love

19. #XE
    March 6, 2017 @ 5:29 pm

I hope they didn’t destroy the song.From the demo it sounded like a top 5 material to me.

20. KellyUK
    March 6, 2017 @ 5:27 pm

Please Greece pick “This is love” and save the year. From the demo the song sounded AWESOME!
    Great melody, well produced, catchy, uptempo. This is top 3 material.

21. AngieP
    March 6, 2017 @ 5:22 pm

I’ll borrow a title from last year: “I’ve been waiting for this night”!
    Finally we get to choose our entry!!
    Fingers crossed we listen to some really good stuff tonight and make the best choice!
    I am totally excited! I can’t wait!
    Good luck to Demy! She’s great!

22. ct_greece
    March 6, 2017 @ 5:20 pm

No matter how much you revamp this, I don’t see it turning into anything special. And I don’t believe it will be that different anyway. In the video she is clearly seen singing those lyrics. Did they go back to Odessa to film a new one with new lyrics? I don’t think so. I really hope there’s something good in the other two, otherwise I am afraid Greece is screwed. By the way, if you intend to board the bandwagon of the diversity party anthem like Bulgaria last year or Serbia the year before, you’d better have a good banger and some good lyrics people can sing along to.

By the way, the leaked video is still up on Vimeo all those days. I can still watch it.

23. Racal
    March 6, 2017 @ 5:17 pm

Greece has been a Eurovision powerhouse for the last 10 years, and they didn’t qualify last year… Remember what happened last time a Eurovision powerhouse, Sweden, missed the final? That was in 2010, and since then they’ve placed 3rd, 1st, (14th), 3rd, 1st and 5th… If the Greeks fight back like the Swedes do, I think we have a winner! 🙂

24. Cai Pearson
    March 6, 2017 @ 5:01 pm

Sal the leak isnt the final versions ! greece felt there first eurovision not in the final last year they wont want to repeat !

25. Sal
    March 6, 2017 @ 4:51 pm

If the leak of the supposed best song is anything to go by then tonight’s selection will be very disappointing

26. Kris
    March 6, 2017 @ 4:45 pm

@Eliran,they have put an instrumental snippet of the song on the ESC YouTube channel

27. Donna Vey
    March 6, 2017 @ 4:41 pm

Didn’t listen to the leak — pleased how respectful ESC fans are generally.

Come on Demy! High hopes !! 🙂

28. Eliran
    March 6, 2017 @ 4:38 pm

What About Czech Republic??

29. William Lee Adams
    March 6, 2017 @ 4:37 pm

Well done Silvia 🙂 I hope you enjoy the show!

30. Silvia