The Wiwi Jury—our in-house panel of music un-professionals—have now reviewed all 12 Junior Eurovision contestants. Each member of the jury offered his or her critique of each song, and then awarded it a score out of 10. The scores were then averaged for the Wiwi Jury Verdict. The jury consists of Americans, Brits, and Finns—so we are truly international, y’all.
As always, we will be making our annual Junior Eurovision prediction. The Wiwi Jury Verdict will count for half of the score, while the other half consists of votes earned in our ongoing Junior Eurovision 2013 poll. It’s all about bringing together your favourites, and ours.
Final Standings and Rankings
1. Malta: Gaia Cauchi with “The Start” (8.57)
2. San Marino: Michele Perniola with “O-o-O Sole intorno a me” (8.0)
3. Azerbaijan: Rustam Karimov with “Me and my guitar” (7.57)
4. Belarus: Ilya Volkov with “Poy so mnoy” (6.79)
5. Russia: Dayana Kirklova with “Mechtay” (6.29)
6. FYR Macedonia: Barbara Popovic with “Ohrid i muzika” (6.14)**
7. Ukraine: Sofia Tarasova with “We Are One” (6.14)
8. Sweden: Eliias with “Det är dit vi ska” (6.0)
9. Georgia: The Smile Shop with “Give Me Your Smile” (5.5)
10. Armenia: Monica Avanesyan with “Choco-Fabric” (4.79)
11. The Netherlands: Mylene and Rosanne with “Double Me” (4.57)
12. Moldova: Rafael Bobeica with “Cum sa fim” (3.64)
**The tie was broken by preferential vote. Four of our seven jurors gave FYR Macedonia a higher score.
You can read all of our Junior Eurovision 2013 coverage by clicking here. You can keep up-to-date on the latest Eurovision news and gossip by following the team on Twitter @wiwibloggs and by liking our Facebook page.