The Wiwi Jury—that’s Wiwibloggs, Vebooboo Nadella, Meows Kitty and Deban Aderemi—will listen to and review all 43 Eurovision entries prior to the first semi-final on May 22. Each member of the jury offers their thoughts on each entry, and then awards it a score out of 10. The four scores are then averaged for the Wiwi Jury Verdict. The jury consists of an American, an Australian, a Brit and a Finn—so we are truly international. Below you can check out the preliminary rankings based on our raw scores. However, to see the complete results re-adjusted using a fancy math formula, you need to click here.
1. Sweden: Loreen with “Euphoria” (9.25)
2. Albania: Rona Nishliu with “Suus” (Personal) (7.75)
2. Italy: Nina Zilli with “L’Amore è Femmina” (Out of Love) (7.75)
4. Switzerland: Sinplus with “Unbreakable” (7.4)
5. Serbia: Zeljko Joksimovic with “Nije ljubav stvar” (7.25)
6. Cyprus: Ivi with “La La Love” (7.13)
6. Ireland: Jedward with “Waterline” (7.13)
8. United Kingdom: Engelbert Humperdink with “Love Will Set You Free”
9. Norway: Tooji with “Stay” (6.9)
10. San Marino: Valentina Monetta with “The Social Network” (6.88)
11. Germany: Roman Lob with “Standing Still” (6.63)
11. Israel: Izabo with “Time” (6.63)
13. The Netherlands: Joan Franka with “You and Me” (6.5)
14. Spain: Pastora Soler with “Quédate conmigo” (6.38)
15. Greece: Eleftheria Eleftheriou with “Aphrodisiac” (6.34)
16. Denmark: Soluna Samay with “Should’ve Known Better” (6.25)
16. Romania: Mandinga with “Zaleilah” (6.25)
16. Slovakia: Max Jason Mai with “Don’t Close Your Eyes” (6.25)
19. Bulgaria: Sofi Marinova with “Love Unlimited”
20. Belarus: Litesound with “We Are the Heroes” (5.88)
20. F.Y.R. Macedonia: Kaliopi with “Crno i belo” (5.88)
22. France: Anggun with “Echo (You and I)” (5.63)
22. Russia: Buranovskiye Babushki with “Party for Everybody” (5.63)
24. Finland: Pernilla Karlsson’s with “När jag blundar” (5.5)
25. Moldova: Pasha Parfeny with “Lautar” (5.38)
26. Azerbaijan: Sabina Babayeva with “When the Music Dies” (5.0)
27. Slovenia: Eva Boto with “Verjamen” (4.75)
27. Ukraine: Gaitana with “Be My Guest” (4.75)
29. Estonia: Ott Lepland with “Kuula” (4.63)
29. Hungary: Compact Disco with “Sound of Our Hearts” (4.63)
31. Lithuania: Donny Montell with “Love Is Blind” (4.5)
32. Austria: Trackshittaz with “Woki mit deim Popo” (4.13)
33. Turkey: Can Bonomo with “Love Me Back” (4.1)
34. Iceland: Greta Salóme & Jónsi with “Remember Me” (4)
35. Portugal: Filipa Sousa with “Vida Minha” (Life of Mine) (3.88)
36. Malta: Kurt Calleja with “This Is the Night (3.75)
36. Montenegro: Rambo Amadeus with “Euro Neuro” (3.75)
38: Belgium: Iris with “Would You?” (3.5)
38. Bosnia: Maya Sar with “Kora ti znam” (3.5)
38: Croatia: Nina Badric with “Nebo” (3.5)
41. Latvia: Anmary with “Beautiful Song” (2)
42. Georgia: Anri Jokhadze with “I’m a Jocker” (1.75)
Review our first 21 reviews, and see the standings based on ordinal rankings by clicking here.
yeah well done to malta iam glad they did it to the final good luck for satuarday now u have a great song and u gave a very good show to good luck malta
MALTA BEST SHOW ON STAGE
GO MALTA WE DID IT WE GAVE AN ANSWER TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WHERE TALKING RUBISH AGAINST MALTA SONG THANK U FOR EVRYBODY WHO VOTED FOR US WE LOVE U FROM MALTA
Albania 12 Points!!!!
If you Like Albania search Rona Nishliu on facebook!
DON’T YOU SEE THAT???
SWITZERLAND has the second best rate in this ranking, AND DID NOT QUALIFY!!!
SHAME ON YOU EUROPE!!!
This is like a time machine back to 1995. If I was in charge of the time machine I would prefer to be back to 1985
Loreen has a super voice, an excellent show. She has all she needs to win. 2013 in Stockholm… We should book the hotels from now… Loreeen you are the best!
WOOO Go Sweden 🙂
I’m sick of Sweden’s first place one more time!I like that song so much but it’s annoying and boring seeing it first everywhere!!Pfff!!!!!
@chriskross: They have not reviewed Germany yet, so wait. It might get in the first 21…
I noticed too how many dislikes JEDWARD has on YT on RTE Channel…practically more dislikes than likes. Not sure if I would think they are the worst, but nowhere close to whatever they are ranked here…
sorry guys but I cannot understand your taste of music. as an austrian I cannot understand why this sexist and shitty song “wokki mit deim popo” is not the LAST in the list, it is just shit. or the same with jedward, they cannot sing at all and I get a headache when listening to them. if you look at the likes and dislikes at youtube, I guess this is a good predictor for who has good/bad chances. you guys seem not to care about music… though I am austrian I must say that the german song is quite good… Read more »
Great for Jedward. I love them..
But where the hell is Serbia? 🙂
Our song is like, the most hq song this year.
Ukraine review link still broken. It is listed below (if the site allows)
I love Albaniaaaa!
Thanks Nick. I like the video and the re-worked version is tighter. Although it’s still a bad song, the chorus is rousing. Thanks for sharing. It’d be interesting to get revised feedback from the wiwiteam.
heres the link
Nick, please send me the link of the revised Latvian Entry. Thank you..
you may have do redo the latvian song, because they changed it a bit. The lyrics are way better
Thanks for the quick answer! No wonder I couldn’t find it before, since I hadn’t seen that year’s Eurovision (my country had a boring entry). But boy, I’d wish that a song like “Dancing Lasha Tumbai” was among this year’s crop! Cheesy, crazy, incredibly funny and overall very Eurovision. *like*
I just have to ask: From what clip is the header photo? I’ve looked over (as far as I can see) all entries this year, but I couldn’t find the right song! Can somebody help me out, please?
1. Switzerland: Sinplus with “Unbreakable” (7.4)
2. Norway: Tooji with “Stay” (6.9)
3. Iceland: Greta Salóme & Jónsi with “Mundu eftir mér” (4)
Long live half points.
I would like to make a humble proposal that no half points are allowed.