This year’s Melodifestivalen contestants have sung about dead fish, lit fires inside pianos, and seen off the likes of the Swedish House Wives and Army of Lovers. Now, as the 10 finalists prepare to do battle in the Friends Arena, it’s time to do away with each other. Who do you want to see emerge victorious and represent Sweden at ESC 2013?
Update: This poll is now closed. Click here to see the results!
You can listen to each of this year’s acts below and then vote in our poll. You can vote for as many contestants as you’d like, but you can only vote ONE time. Be sure to check the box next to each act you want to support. Then let us know who you think has the best chance of winning Eurovision and who you think the Swedes will actually send. As we know, the Swedes don’t always pick the best act! Do you think the jury and public will go for different acts this year? How will the running order affect things?
The Finalists and the Running Order
1. Ulrik Munther with “Tell the World I’m Here”
2. David Lindgren with “Skyline”
3. State of Drama with”Falling”
4. Anton Ewald with “Begging”
5. Louise Hoffsten with “Only the Dead Fish Follow The Stream”
6. Ralf Gyllenhammar with “Bed on Fire”
7. Ravaillacz with “En riktig jävla schlager” (A Real Damn Schlager)
8. Sean Banan with “Copacabanana”
9. Robin Stjernberg with “You”
Read our reviews of each of this year’s #melfest finalists by clicking here.