Wiwi: At Serbia’s Beosong 2013, the members of Moje 3 dressed up as a devil, an angel and a woman in love. It was a visual diaster. But Mirna, Sara and Nevena had absolutely nothing to do with it. Those outfits were FORCED on them. Today this trio of beauties showed up to their first dress rehearsal in outfits of THEIR choosing, and they were looking real cute and oozing “1950s pin-up babe”. Their designer Ana Ljubinkovic has created outfits that still fit the good girl/bad girl/confused girl scenario, but that smack of sophistication and playfulness at the same time. The three backing vocalists wear light blue dresses with giant pearl droplets—again, a classy reference to 1950s style. It is a subtle reminder that the theme of the song—what to do when you’re in love—is timeless and spans generations. Throughout the act Sara Jovanovic ducks and thrusts and shakes like a true temptress, proving that playing the villain is always the most fun. All three parts of Moje 3 were fierce, fit and flawless today. I can’t wait to see them in the final!

Deban: There’s very little synergy going on here with the girls. Yes, they’re all interacting, but it’s a HOT mess! No surprises there. Moje 3 is a hurriedly assembled pop group that won’t survive much beyond ESC. Just to fill you in on their history, the group is made up of the winner of The Voice (Serbian edition), and her runners up. There are no plans to remain a trio after the ESC, and all parties are determined to go their separate ways and forge solo careers. On stage, they play angels and devils, but without knowing that in advance, it’s hard to tell what their gimmick is. I hope the beaded outfits don’t disassemble on stage, causing a safety hazard. Honestly, despite what the polls say, I struggle to see this advancing beyond Tuesday.

Photo Credit: Thomas Hanses (EBU)

You can read our reviews of the Eurovision rehearsals by clicking here. You can also read our song reviews on the Wiwi Jury page, and read the lyrics to this year’s entries on our contestants page.

Comi
Comi

@jAN
The idea was (for them) to be dressed as a (Sara) devil, (Mirna)anglel and (Nevena) girl in love with some guy. And that girl (SOFIJA) said that she was at the and of song realized that it was idea. Angel trying to convince a girl to have to trust boyfriend, and the devil convinces otherwise.

Vukso
Vukso

These are real singers … Listen to this:
http://youtu.be/QWAdHHnwDa4 – Mirna i Nevena (HURT)
http://youtu.be/2_RSwzYlLtM – Sara (RUN)
http://youtu.be/FMbwcVlk8Fw – Nevena (WITHOUT YOU)
http://youtu.be/J22J37EpOFE – Mirna (SKYFALL)
http://youtu.be/09mDXlG1c4g – Sara (S&M)

jAN
jAN

SOFIJA
“Saznala sam da je ovo stajling samo na kraju pesme. Ulaze sa ogrta?ima, Sara? je na foru vampira, a Mirna andjela , ima krila. Na kraju se kao skidaju obe i budu obu?ene kao Nevena, kao u svakoj ?u?i i djavo i andjeo…a koreografija je da sve vreme sminkaju Nevenu, kao svaka joj udara drugaciju sminku, na Neveninoj glavi se na slici vidi vikler. Ona na kraju sve razbaca i ostaje kao svoja..i to je to…
Deluje jednostavno, ali ipak zanimljivo.” Can someone tell me translate this … It’s the best rated comment on the video .. please…. :)))

Sara,Nevena i Mirna
Sara,Nevena i Mirna
7 years ago

svi koji razumete srpski!!!
Vi koji vams e ne svidjaju ,,moje 3,, samo produzite,njih boli uvo za vas i vase jadne komentare,…Srbija je ponosna na Saru,Nevenu i Mirnu <3 <3 Njima znaci nasa podrska <3 <3 Moje 3 ,, <3 <3

To all those who are not from Serbia but support, ,,moje 3,,, I send a big kiss, :* …. and who hate ,,moje 3,,-.-'…., haters gonna hate, <3

Paul
Paul
7 years ago

awful, they cannot sing live

jAN
jAN
7 years ago

@rogesc I’m from Germany … I love Serbian song … I think that Wiwi it is totally neutral.. If you remember the first time when this song appeared on Wiwibloggs it said awful .. Although the time and to me there was a change .. song and performers have won us.. the song is more and more growing in all of us .. Honestly when I first heard the song .. I was surprised and I was wondering what is this O.o ..But by the time I was infected :D.. I think the new costumes are cute for their age… Read more »

Zolan
Zolan
7 years ago

I think staging is still working against them, and the song’s quality is not being widely recognised because of it.
I would have had them all in variants of the same outfit, representing aspects of an internal debate, as well as giving visual coherence and order.

Emily
Emily
7 years ago

How tall are those heels?!?!

JJ
JJ
7 years ago

Sara and Nevena look unhappy here – or maybe they’re just tired from lack of sleep or something. I think the earlier outfits were better because they were more defining of the roles. All they had to do was make them just a bit less skimpy.
Serbia tends to worsen the outfits & choreography (&/or sometimes backup singers) over their national final: it happened with Milan/Ovo je Balkan, Nina/Caroban, & Marko Kon/Cipela.

rogesc
rogesc
7 years ago

they do not have much choice but to support Serbia with this wave of Serbians destroying the polls on this great website

loveMoje3
loveMoje3

Wiwi blog thanks for your support. Love from Serbia :*

jAN
jAN

🙂 LIKE … cute… sweet…
Wiwi: “I can’t wait to see them in the final!” ….me toooo :))

Alexander
Alexander
7 years ago

@Anthony Agreed. Not really sure how I feel about these outfits…

Jamaraqueer
Jamaraqueer
7 years ago

THIS IS THE BOMB. THEY ARE SOO CUTE. IT’S PLAYFUL. IT’S NOW. ITS 50S. I LOVE THEM.

Anthony
Anthony
7 years ago

I can understand the angel and devil theme outfits used at the Serbian national final, but this new 50s style housemaids dress just doesn’t seem to fit in with the song. I still don’t know whether Moje 3 look cute or gimmicky when I saw their first rehearsal today!

ANDJELA
ANDJELA

MOJE 3 <3

ANDJELA
ANDJELA

MOJE 3?

Robert
Robert

Loveeeeee

Lena
Lena
7 years ago

sooooooooo cuuuuteeeeee … I like it a loooooooot ..cute babys :)))) greeetings from London…