Yesterday we brought y’all an update on who you think will win the first semi-final. Today, we give you an insight into our readers favourites to win the second semi-final.
Since we launched this year’s second semi-final poll on 20 March, more than 18,227 readers have voted for their favourites. Greece has literally rised up in our poll (as they also did on stage today) since our last update on 4 April . They were 3rd in our last update and now hold the top spot. Can they maintain this and will they actually finish first on the 8th of May?
Romania better pay attention, as their Paula and Ovi have dropped two places and are now battling to stay in the top 3. They now hold 2,097 votes (11.5%). Slovenia has dropped a place and fallen out of the top 3, but they are still holding tight! Perhaps Romania’s ‘miraculous’ first rehearsal will help to get them back to the top?
Irelands’ Can-linn feat Kasey Smith continue their astonishing rise. They were fourth in our last update and have now grabbed second place with 4,440 votes (24.36%)! Will Can-linn and Kasey Smith, who ‘went for gold‘ at the rehearsals, be able to outclass Greece?
You still have several days to vote in our poll, so share the link and support your favourites! You can also read our reviews of all 37 songs on the Wiwi Jury page.
Second semi-final poll standings (30 April)
- Greece: Freaky Fortune feat. Riskykidd with “Rise Up” 5,956 votes, 32.67%
- Ireland: Can-linn feat Kasey Smith with “Heartbeat” 4,440 votes, 24.36%
- Romania: Paula Seling & Ovi with “Miracle” 2,097 votes, 11.5% 4.
- Slovenia: Tinkara Kovach with “Spet/Round and Round” 829 votes, 4.55% 5.
- Israel: Mei Finegold with “Same Heart” 718, votes , 3.94%
- Norway: Carl Espen with “Silent Storm” 645, votes 3.54%
- Malta: Firelight with “Coming Home” 602 votes, 3.3%
- Austria: Conchita Wurst with “Rise like a Phoenix” 593 votes, 3.25%
- Poland: Donatan and Cleo with “Slavic Girls” 3.18% 580 votes
- FYR Macedonia: Tijana Dapcevic with “To the Sky” 423 votes, 2.32%
- Finland: Softengine with “Something Better” 357 votes, 1.96%
- Switzerland: Sebalter with “Hunter of Stars” 302 votes, 1.66%
- Georgia: The Shin with “Three Minutes to Earth” 277 votes , 1.52%
- Lithuania: Vilija Mataciunaite with “Attention” 232 votes, 1.27%
- Belarus: Teo with “Cheesecake” 178 votes, 0.98%
What do you think? Will Freaky Fortune and Riskykidd win the first semi-final on the 6th of May? Let us know who your favourite is by voting in the 2nd semi-final poll now!
Daphne Dee contributed this report from Belgium. Follow her on Twitter @JacinthaD1. You can also keep up-to-date with the latest Eurovision news and gossip by following the team on Twitter @wiwibloggs and by liking our Facebook page