It’s been a little over two months since Eurovision came to an end with Conchita Wurst telling us we’re unstoppable—and we’re still emotional wrecks. As you cope with your Post Eurovision Depression, we thought we’d present 14 more signs you’re a Eurovision fanatic (in case you missed the first 20 signs, the next 20 signs, those 20 signs from national selection season, or those 16 other ones). Please binge-enjoy this GIF list to compensate for the lack of wind machines and unnecessary key changes between now and the national selection shows.
Eurovision GIFs: Behold the horrors of fandom
1. You still rant about how certain acts did not do well enough/did too well, so much so that people literally do this to you:
2. You turn to watching top 37 videos and when you disagree you pull a Suzy:
3. You’ve tried to make your friends and family enjoy certain songs, and that attempt ends up like this:
4. Well, okay, maybe you converted ONE person.
5. When you hear a Eurovision song in a random place you can hardly believe your ears and pinch yourself to make sure that you are not dreaming
6. Hearing rumors about countries not participating makes you very nervous and very afraid…
7. You wait for new songs to come out from your new favorite artists so that you can dance the night away:
8. You eventually realize that Eurovision is over six months away and you borderline cry…
9. You hear SPECTACULAR news about your favorite artist/country’s participation and you fangirl x infinity:
10. You hear your favorite Eurovision song and the inner performer is released:
11. You stalk (or not, depends on your definition) your favorite Eurovision eye candy, and when you see that they have uploaded new pictures you check them out in a very non-subtle way:
12. You now (pretty much out of necessity) love a song that you used to hate and when people continue to hate it you go all:
13. People casually ask you if you’re a Eurovision fan and you reply by saying you’re…
14. When you hear of the first national selections, you start:
What do you think? Which Eurovision GIFs do you relate to most? Should we find more? Let us know in the comments below!
You can check out more of our lists by clicking here.