The songs will be performed within the next two weeks by the remaining hopefuls. Of course we’ve already met the artists, ya’ll will probably remember the hunky Vaidas and Ace Wilder’s doppelgänger. Here are the songs.
Eurovizija 2015 Songs
- Vaidas Baumila – ”I’m Feeling Love”
- Mia – “Say You Love Me”
- Reda Striškaite – ”Es Tut Mir Nicht Leid (I’m Not Sorry)” – the only German song in the competition… we wonder why?
- Edgaras Lubys – ”Not Perfect” – self-penned
- Neringa Šiaudikyte – “Skestu (Drowning)” the only Lithuanian song in the competition – composed by Linas Strockis, Monika Linkyte and Leon Somov.
- Liepa Mondeikaite – “Feel My Love”
- Tadas Juodsnukis – “No More Tears” – written by Swedish songwriters
- Milita Daikeryte – “Dangerous”
- Monika Linkyte – “The Right Way” – written by Swedish songwriters
- Rollikai – “Sound of Colours”
- Jurgis Bruzga – “Take My Love”
- Wilma La – “Factory Hearts” – composed by Darragh Reck, Barry Grace and Paul Murphy
It’s worth noting that Leon Somov, a composer on “Skestu”, is a member of the same band as Jazzu, one of the jurors. Coincidence?
What do you think about the Lithuanian news? Who do you expect to do well and which song title looks the most promising? Share your thoughts below.
YOU CAN FOLLOW ALL OF OUR LITHUANIA EUROVISION 2015 NEWS HERE.