It’s decision time in Switzerland, as six acts will perform on Die Grosse Entscheidungsshow, for the right to represent the nation at the Eurovision Song Contest 2015. If you’ve not been keeping up with all the news though, don’t worry – the wiwibloggs team have got you covered!
We’ve got a short video preview where all six acts are discussed, with our interviews, the Wiwi Jury and the results of our readers poll all included:
DIE GROSSE ENTSCHEIDUNGSSHOW PREVIEW:
The running order for tonight’s final has also been confirmed. Each act will perform their song as well as a cover version of another well known song. You can click on each act’s name to read our interview with them, and click the song title if you want to view what the Wiwi Jury had to say about their entry:
- Deborah Bough – “Take Me Back to 23” – “Shake it Off” (by Taylor Swift)
- Timebelle – “Singing About Love” – “Rude Boy” (by Rihanna)
- Licia Chery – “Fly” – “All About That Bass” (by Meghan Trainor)
- Andy McSean – “Hey Now” – “Chasing Cars” (by Snow Patrol)
- Melanie Rene – “Time to Shine” – “Chandelier” (by Sia)
- Tiziana – “Only Human” – “The Power of Love” (by Frankie Goes to Hollywood)
Based on our Wiwi Jury and readers poll, it seems that Timebelle are definitely favourites to win, having topped the results of both. Their nearest competition comes from Licia Chery and Melanié Rene, whilst Andy McSean is bottom of the running.
Combined Fan Poll and Wiwi Jury Rankings:
The winner on the night will be decided by a 50% jury-50% televote split. Conchita Wurst has been confirmed as performing on the show, and it’s also expected that we will have a performance from Switzerland’s 2014 entrant Sebalter.
You can watch Die Grosse Entscheidungsshow from 20.10 CET at SRF’s website.