For the second poll in a row, Nina Sublatti has conquered her Eurovision 2015 rivals and been voted your favourite Eurovision 2015 act so far. Of the 4,242 votes cast, the Georgian “Warrior” picked up a considerable 38% . Y’all are helping her slay this competition.
EUROVISION 2015: FAVOURITE ACT SO FAR RESULTS (FEBRUARY 2)
1. Nina Sublatti, “Warrior”: 1,615 votes (38%)
2. Amber, “Warrior”: 548 votes (13%)
3. Trijntje Oosterhuis, “Walk Along”: 546 votes (13%)
4. Lisa Angell, “N’oubliez pas”: 334 votes (7%)
5. Daniel Kajmakoski, “Lisja esenski”: 290 votes (7%)
6. Uzari and Maimuna, “Time”: 278 votes (7%)
7. Mélanie René, “Time to Shine”: 244 votes (6%)
8. Giannis Karagiannis, “One Thing I Should Have Done”: 196 votes (5%)
9. Elhaida Dani, “Diell”: 191 votes (4%)
Total votes cast: 4,242
Nina’s lead wasn’t quite as large as in our last poll, but she still finished over one thousand votes ahead of her nearest rival, Amber. Malta’s own “Warrior” pipped Trijntje Oosterhuis to second by just two votes, which really shows how every vote counts. The girls of Eurovision 2015 were certainly in charge, as France’s Lisa Angell locked out the top four for the women, despite the initial disappointing response to her song.
Not so good news for the other newcomers to the poll, as Mélanie René and Giannis Karagiannis only finished in seventh and eighth place. Worst of all this time though was Elhaida Dani, as Albania’s singer finished last with only 191 votes (though Giannis only received five more). It certainly seems like “Diell”‘s imminent reworking in to an English language version can’t come soon enough for Elhaida if she wants to make an impact with the fans.
We will be launching our next poll shortly as we introduce Dansk Melodi Grand Prix winners Anti Social Media for your consideration. Do you think that they can stop Nina, or will somebody else take her crown away? Let us know what you think of the results in the comments or on our Twitter or Facebook.