We are entering the home stretch of Melodifestivalen 2015 and anticipation is building ahead of the March 14 final. As the contestants slip into their tightest leather pants (Hej Mans!) and get ready to shake their ponytails (Werk Dinah!) we are busy counting votes in our ongoing poll, “Who will win Melodifestivalen 2015”? In the first four days we have counted a total of 2,659 votes. So far it’s a game of men on top, with Måns Zelmerlöw and Eric Saade leading the way. “Heroes” singer Måns currently counts 25% of all votes. That puts him just ahead of “Sting” singer Eric, who has 20%.
But as the fangirls split their love between these two slices of eye candy, can the ladies slip in and cause an upset? Breakout star Mariette has an impressive 14% of all votes, followed by Andra Chansen qualifier Dinah Nah — she of La La La fame.
Jon Henrik — he who is doing it for the Sami people — remains in contention with 8% of the vote.
At the other end of the table we have barnyard stomper Hasse Andersson with 2%. In last place its JTR. The boyband only has 34 votes (or around 1.27%). So basically their family voted.
If you haven’t yet voted, you have until 10:00 CET on Saturday March 14.
What do you think of the results below? Is this Måns’ year? Who would do best at Eurovision?
Melodifestivalen 2015: Current Poll Standings
As of March 11 at 10:00 CET
- Måns Zelmerlöw with ‘Heroes’ 25.97% (690 votes)
- Eric Saade with ‘Sting’ 19.61% (521 votes)
- Mariette with ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ 14.38% (382 votes)
- Dinah Nah with ‘Make Me (La La La)’ 11.14% (296 votes)
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren with ‘Jag är fri (Manne Leam Frijje)’ 8.02% (213 votes)
- Isa with ‘Don’t Stop’ 5.68% (151 votes)
- Linus Svenning with ‘Forever Starts Today’ 3.95% (105 votes)
- Magnus Carlsson with ‘Möt mig i Gamla stan’ 3.35% (89 votes)
- Jessica Andersson with ‘Can’t Hurt Me Now’ 2.6% (69 votes)
- Samir & Viktor with ‘Groupie’ 2.07% (55 votes)
- Hasse Andersson with ‘Guld och gröna skogar’ 1.96% (52 votes)
- JTR with ‘Building It Up’ 1.27% (34 votes)