Earlier this week we asked you which semifinal two act are you most excited for. You voted for your favourites and now it’s time to go through the results.
Last week Ace Wilder got a landslide victory, but this week the competition seems to be much tougher. After 1,271 votes, it’s Krista Siegfrids who came out on top. She might have placed only 24th in Eurovision back in 2013, but she still has your support. She got over 33% of all the votes.
In second place is Molly Pettersson Hammar. Last year Molly failed to make it through the semifinals of Melodifestivalen after the voting app crashed. However, she got herself a big fanbase and is now back stronger than ever. Molly got 26.91% of all the votes.
On the third and fourth places are more Melodifestivalen returnees, Isa and David Lindgren. Isa, who got her big breakthrough at Melodifestivalen 2015, is now changing her style and will compete with a ballad. Y’all still seem to be really excited, as she got 18.57% of all the votes. David Lindgren is coming back after reaching the finals twice in 2012 and 2013. He got 10,39% of all the votes which would see him heading to andra chansen this time.
Which act from semi final two are you most excited for? (Results)
1. Krista Siegfrids with “Faller” 33.04% (420 votes)
2. Molly Pettersson Hammar with “Hunger” 26.91% (342 votes)
3. Isa with “I Will Wait” 18.57% (236 votes)
4. David Lindgren with “We Are Your Tomorrow” 10.39% (132 votes)
5. Wiktoria with “Save Me” 7.95% (101 votes)
6. Patrik Isaksson, Tommy Nilsson & Uno Svenningsson with “Håll mitt hjärta hårt” 1.65% (21 votes)
7. Victor och Natten with “100%” 1.49% (19 votes)
Total Votes: 1,271
Photo: Janne Danielsson/SVT