The Hard Rock Cafe — one of the premiere music venues in Stockholm — has hosted music legends including Alice Cooper, the Jackson Five and Iron Maiden. But on May 11 we’re turning it into a euro-pop temple as Eurovision stars and fans #ComeTogether for the inaugural #WiwiJam. At least thirteen Eurovision and Melodifestivalen stars will sing some of their hottest tunes live. Grab your cameras and get ready to share the moment!
The event will run from 4:40pm until late. The party has now officially SOLD OUT, but for those who have reserved tickets, entry is totally free. You can come and listen to the stars live, meet the team behind wiwibloggs and absorb the atmosphere of one of Stockholm’s premier music venues.
#WiwiJam 2016: Confirmed Artists
We have thirteen confirmed acts and a special unannounced star. The cocktails will slip down easy as you listen to the following acts…
- Alex Panayi (Cyprus 1995 and 2000)
- Amir (France 2016)
- Barei (Spain 2016)
- Gabriela Guncikova (Czech Republic 2016)
- Greta Salome (Iceland 2012 and 2016)
- The Hungry Hearts featuring Lisa Dillan (Norway’s Melodi Grand Prix 2016)
- Isa (Melodifestivalen 2015 and 2016)
- Iveta Mukuchyan (Armenia 2016)
- Krista Siegfrids (Finland 2013 and Melodifestivalen 2016)
- Maja Keuc (Slovenia 2011)
- Nina Kraljic (Croatia 2016)
- Sergey Lazarev (Russia 2016)
- Suzy (Portugal 2014)
Remember, this event is sold out. A ticket does not guarantee entry. There will be a queue policy in place once we reach capacity, this queue is ONLY for ticket holders with a one in and one out policy.
Preference will be given for people to come in to a dining table. However, tables do not a clear view of the stage. Priority will also be given to delegations and invited media.