Today’s the day. It’s May 11 and in a few hours wiwibloggs will #cometogether at the Hard Rock Cafe Stockholm for the inaugural #wiwijam. The event will run from 4.40pm until late. The party has now officially sold out, but for those who have reserved tickets, entry is totally free! You can come and listen to our stars live, meet the team behind wiwibloggs and absorb the atmosphere of one of Stockholm’s premier music venues. We recently closed our line-up, but just couldn’t resist the temptation to open it up again to a few more artists….
Lisa Ajax at the #wiwijam
Our seventeenth and final confirmed act is one of Sweden’s brightest rising stars. She first entered the Eurovision bubble in 2012 when she participated in Lilla Melodifestivalen, Sweden’s pre-selection for Junior Eurovision. Two years later she returned to the public eye, storming to victory on Idol. Last spring she was one of the biggest stars at Melodifestivalen. Her entry “My Heart Wants Me Dead” took her straight to the final where she finished seventh. She is Lisa Ajax.
#WIWIJAM 2016: CONFIRMED ARTISTS
We have seventeen confirmed acts. The cocktails will slip down easy as you listen to the following acts…
- Alex Panayi (Cyprus 1995 and 2000)
- Amir (France 2016)
- Barei (Spain 2016)
- Deen (Bosnia 2004 & 2016)
- Gabriela Guncikova (Czech Republic 2016)
- Greta Salome (Iceland 2012 and 2016)
- The Hungry Hearts featuring Lisa Dillan (Norway’s Melodi Grand Prix 2016)
- Isa (Melodifestivalen 2015 and 2016)
- Iveta Mukuchyan (Armenia 2016)
- Lidia Isac (Moldova 2016)
- Krista Siegfrids (Finland 2013 and Melodifestivalen 2016)
- Maja Keuc (Slovenia 2011)
- Nina Kraljic (Croatia 2016)
- Sergey Lazarev (Russia 2016)
- Suzy (Portugal 2014)
- Serhat (San Marino 2016)
- Lisa Ajax (Melodifestivalen 2016)
Remember, this event is sold out. A ticket does not guarantee entry. There will be a queue policy in place once we reach capacity, this queue is ONLY for ticket holders with a one in and one out policy.
Preference will be given for people to come in to a dining table. However, tables do not have a clear view of the stage. Priority will also be given to delegations and invited media.