During the past five weeks of Melodifestivalen 2017, we’ve lost 16 acts, including Eurovision winners Loreen and Charlotte Perrelli. And while we remember those we’ve lost, we are all about life. We now turn our attention to the twelve finalists — one of whom will be crowned the winner of Melodifestivalen and represent Sweden at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017.
But who should win the final this weekend in Friends Arena? It’s your chance to have your say before Swedes head to the polls (and their sofas). Is it Wiktoria’s time to win after placing fourth last year? Or should the third time be a charm for Ace Wilder? Perhaps you’re feeling a debutant? Regardless of where you stand, we want to hear what you think!
You can vote for as many of your favourites as you like, but you can only vote once. Just check the box next to all of your favourites and then press vote. We will go through the results before the final on Saturday March 11.
Melodifestivalen 2017: finalists
1. Ace Wilder with “Wild Child”
2. Boris René with “Her Kiss”
3. Lisa Ajax with “I Don’t Give A”
4. Robin Bengtsson with “I Can’t Go On”
5. Jon Henrik Fjällgren feat. Aninia with “En värld full av strider (Eatneme gusnie jeenh dåaroeh)”
6. Anton Hagman with “Kiss You Goodbye”
7. Mariette with “A Million Years”
8. FO&O with “Gotta Thing About You”
9. Nano with “Hold On”
10. Wiktoria with “As I Lay Me Down”
11. Benjamin Ingrosso with “Good Lovin’”
12. Owe Thörnqvist with “Boogieman Blues”
Poll: Who should win Melodifestivalen 2017?
Photo: Stina Stjernkvist/SVT, collage by wiwibloggs
Loreen may not have won Melodifestivalen 2017, but she definitely made a statement. And now you can too with this high-impact, rebellious t-shirt, tank top and hoodie. The flag symbolises rebellion, while the cracked statements lettering encourages everyone to shake up what isn't right. LINK: http://wiwibloggs.com/statementsshirt #eurovision #eurovision2017 #mello #melfest #melfest2017 #melodifestivalen #melodifestivalen2017 #loreen