We’re through the national final season and that means the road to Eurovision 2017 is almost over. With all bar one song revealed, we can start to look at the field for Kyiv in full. But whilst we wait for Armenia, the nineteen countries in the second semi-final are all there for us to see. So we know to know: who is your favourite out of them?
Back in January, when the semi-final allocation draw was made, comments suggested that the second semi-final was perhaps a little more open than the first. With many countries that aren’t regular qualifiers in the mix, it means we could see some real shocks making it through to the Saturday final.
In fact, in the past three contests, only three countries in the second semi-final have qualified in each of them: Austria, Hungary and Russia. Can Nathan Trent, Joci Papai and Julia Samoylova keep it going for their countries, or will a streak be broken?
Could FYR Macedonia make the final for the first time since 2012 with Jana Burceska? Will Denmark and Norway find themselves back in the final after missing out in recent years? This is going to be an exciting field to watch, y’all!
You can vote for who you want to see win the second semi-final in our poll below. Remember that you can vote as for as many of the acts as you want. You can only vote once though, so make sure you’ve ticked the right boxes before you submit the vote! Check out all nineteen acts below:
Poll: Who should win the second semi-final of Eurovision 2017?
- Austria: Nathan Trent, “Running on Air”
- Belarus: NAVIBAND, “Historyja majho zyccia”
- Bulgaria: Kristian Kostov, “Beautiful Mess”
- Croatia: Jacques Houdek, “My Friend”
- Denmark: Anja Nissen, “Where I Am”
- Estonia: Koit Toome and Laura, “Verona”
- Hungary: Joci Papai, “Origo”
- Ireland: Brendan Murray, “Dying to Try”
- Israel: Imri Ziv, “I Feel Alive”
- Lithuania: Fusedmarc, “Rain of Revolution”
- FYR Macedonia: Jana Burceska, “Dance Alone”
- Malta: Claudia Faniello, “Breathlessly”
- Netherlands: O’G3NE, “Lights and Shadows”
- Norway: JOWST, “Grab the Moment”
- Romania: Ilinca feat. Alex Florea, “Yodel It!”
- Russia: Julia Samoylova, “Flame is Burning”
- San Marino: Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson, “Spirit of the Night”
- Serbia: Tijana Bogicevic, “In Too Deep”
- Switzerland: Timebelle, “Apollo”
We’ll keep updating you on our poll results all the way through to the second semi-final itself on May 11.
Make sure to shout out who your favourite is on the wiwibloggs app! You can also let us know in the comments section below. Remember you can also support your favourite through one of our Eurovision t-shirts too!