Happy 10th anniversary London Eurovision Party! In recent years, London has established itself as a mandatory stop on the Eurovision promo tour. This year is no different. To celebrate 10 years of the British extravaganza, 22 Eurovision acts are joined by guest stars Linda Martin, Conchita Wurst, Ruslana and Martin Fitch in a show hosted by Nicki French and Paddy O’Connell. Let’s do this!
The stars will turn up and turn out in Leicester Square’s sold out Café de Paris, Sunday, April 2 and wiwibloggs will be covering every beat of the event. We’ll have the opportunity to rub shoulders with the stars while having candid and intimate interviews to answer your questions!
WHY IS LEP’s 10th ANNIVERSARY SO BIG?
Organisers didn’t look at expense when planning this year’s 10th anniversary party. London will welcome 22 delegations from this year’s contest. From bookies’ favourite Francesco Gabanni to hometown girl Lucie Jones, LEP is breaking records this year — and bringing countries from western and eastern Europe together under the Celebrate Diversity flag. Bigger and better than ever — this is how you slay!
An epic diva clash awaits us this Sunday as Montenegro’s Slavko Kalezic will come face to face with Eurovision royalty Conchita Wurst. Also on his way to London is Slovenia’s Omar Naber while France’s Alma will bring her revamped “Requiem” for delight of British fans.
Belgium’s Blanche will bring her deep and stirring vocals to the stage, and Austria’s Nathan Trent will be there to help us run on air.
WHICH EUROVISION 2017 ACTS ARE GOING TO PERFORM?
- France: Alma with “Requiem”
- Denmark: Anja Nissen with “Where I Am”
- Belgium: Blanche with “City Lights”
- Malta: Claudia Faniello with “Breathlessly”
- Italy: Francesco Gabbani with “Occidentali’s Karma”
- Romania: Ilinca & Alex Florea with “Yodel It”
- FYR Macedonia: Jana Burcheska with “Dance Alone”
- Norway: JOWST with “Grab the Moment”
- Poland: Kasia Mos with “Flashlight”
- Bulgaria: Kristian Kostov with “Beautiful Mess”
- Germany: Levina with “Perfect Life”
- Albania: Lindita with “World”
- United Kingdom: Lucie Jones with “Never Give Up on You”
- Spain: Manel Navarro with “Do it for your lover”
- Czech Republic: Martina Bárta with “My Turn”
- Austria: Nathan Trent with “Running on Air”
- Finland: Norma John with “Blackbird”
- Ukraine: O.Torvald with “Time”
- Slovenia: Omar Naber with “On My Way”
- Sweden: Robin Bengtsson with “I Can’t Go On”
- Montenegro: Slavko Kalezic with “Space”
- Latvia: Triana Park with “Line”
WHO ARE THE GUEST STARS?
- Eurovision 1992 winner: Ireland’s Linda Martin
- Eurovision 2004 winner: Ukraine’s Ruslana
- Eurovision 2014 winner: Austria’s Conchita Wurst
- Eurovision 2010 and Eurovision NF 2017 act: Poland’s Martin Fitch
SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS
As ever the team from wiwibloggs will be on-the-scene asking the questions you want us to. Just post your questions in the comments box below and we’ll do our best to get you answers.