It’s record-breaking! Eurovision in Concert 2017 returns for the ninth time to Amsterdam, with an all-star lineup of Eurovision acts. A staggering 35 of this year’s 43 participants will be performing at the Melkweg. Not only that, but the show is hosted by Cornald Maas and Icelandic star Selma. It’s a Eurovision extravaganza like no other!
This year’s EIC is slightly different, in that it’s not the “opener” to the pre-party season. We’ve already seen some of the acts perform in Riga, London and Israel this year. But with more acts in the line-up, it gives a chance to see nearly all of them together at once!
On Saturday, April 8, we’ll see the first pre-party performances from the likes of Dihaj and Joci Papai. Of course, no Eurovision in Concert would be complete without the Dutch act either. O’G3NE will hit the stage too and we can’t wait to see the sisters perform.
Send us your questions!
As always, wiwibloggs will be there to film and ask the stars the burning questions. What would you like to ask the stars after their performances so far? Let us know in the comments section below and we’ll do our best to ask as many of them as we can!
Eurovision in Concert 2017: Live Performances
- France: Alma with “Requiem”
- Denmark: Anja Nissen with “Where I Am”
- Armenia: Artsvik with “Fly With Me”
- Belgium: Blanche with “City Lights”
- Ireland: Brendan Murray with “Dying to Try”
- Malta: Claudia Faniello with “Breathlessly”
- Azerbaijan: Dihaj with “Skeletons”
- Italy: Francesco Gabbani with “Occidentali’s Karma”
- Lithuania: Fusedmarc with “Rain of Revolution”
- Cyprus: Hovig with “Gravity”
- Romania: Ilinca & Alex Florea with “Yodel It”
- Israel: Imri Ziv with “I Feel Alive”
- FYR Macedonia: Jana Burcheska with “Dance Alone”
- Hungary: Joci Papai with “Origo”
- Norway: JOWST with “Grab the Moment”
- Poland: Kasia Mos with “Flashlight”
- Bulgaria: Kristian Kostov with “Beautiful Mess”
- Germany: Levina with “Perfect Life”
- Albania: Lindita with “World”
- United Kingdom: Lucie Jones with “Never Give Up on You”
- Spain: Manel Navarro with “Do it for your lover”
- Czech Republic: Martina Bárta with “My Turn”
- Austria: Nathan Trent with “Running on Air”
- Belarus: Naviband with “Historyja majho zyccia”
- Finland: Norma John with “Blackbird”
- Netherlands: O’G3NE with “Lights and Shadows”
- Ukraine: O.Torvald with “Time”
- Slovenia: Omar Naber with “On My Way”
- Sweden: Robin Bengtsson with “I Can’t Go On”
- Montenegro: Slavko Kalezic with “Space”
- Moldova: SunStroke Project with “Hey Mamma!”
- Georgia: Tamara Gachechiladze with “Keep the Faith”
- Serbia: Tijana Bogicevic with “In Too Deep”
- Switzerland: Timebelle with “Apollo”
- San Marino: Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson with “Spirit of the Night”