Forty two acts travelled to Kyiv, Ukraine for Eurovision 2017. Now — after two weeks of rehearsals, red carpets, parties and of course the semi-finals — only 26 remain to battle it out in tonight’s grand final. But what of the eliminated 16?
As we countdown the hours to the live show at 21:00 CEST, we want to know: Which semi-final non-qualifiers should be in the Eurovision 2017 grand final?
Are you still aggrieved about the shock elimination of fan favourites Finland and Estonia? Do you miss Montenegro’s madcap antics or Latvia’s psychedelic mind melt? Or maybe you’re still dancing along to Macedonia and Serbia.
Now is the time to tell us who should be in the grand final. So shake off the blues, vote in our poll and share your thoughts in the comments. Your favourite might not have qualified, but they can still have one last chance to shine.
POLL: Which semi-final non-qualifiers should be in the Eurovision 2017 grand final?
- Georgia: Tamara Gachechiladze, “Keep The Faith”
- Albania: Lindita, “World”
- Montenegro: Slavko Kalezic, “Space”
- Finland: Norma John, “Blackbird”
- Iceland: Svala, “Paper”
- Czech Republic: Martina Barta, “My Turn”
- Slovenia: Omar Naber, “On My Way”
- Latvia: Triana Park, “Line”
- Serbia: Tijana Bogicevic, “In Too Deep”
- FYR Macedonia: Jana Burceska, “Dance Alone”
- Malta: Claudia Faniello, “Breathlessly”
- Ireland: Brendan Murray, “Dying to Try”
- San Marino: Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson, “Spirit of the Night”
- Switzerland: Timebelle, “Apollo”
- Lithuania: Fusedmarc, “Rain of Revolution”
- Estonia: Koit Toome and Laura, “Verona”