London calling! On Thursday, 18 stars of Eurovision 2018 along with fans and a few selected special guests, flocked to the city that never sleeps to attend the London Eurovision Party 2018.
Needless to say, the party was a big hit and each and every act shone bright like a diamond. From Iceland to Bulgaria, this year’s contestants were there to give us a wee glimpse of what to expect in Lisbon in just one month’s time.
Café de Paris was filled with glamour and anticipation as the stars stepped on stage to deliver their songs live and maybe perform a cover or two. Ballads, Europop, Soul, and R&B were just some of genres to be heard last night.
But who had the best performance? You can watch all 18 performance clips in the playlist below. Then vote in our poll. You can vote for as many performances as you like, but you can only vote ONE time. Be sure to check the box next to every act you want to support before submitting your votes.
Eurovision 2018 songs at the London Eurovision Party 2018
- Australia: Jessica Mauboy “We Got Love”
- Austria: Cesár Sampson “Nobody But You”
- Bulgaria: Equinox “Bones”
- Czech Republic: Mikolas Josef “Lie To Me”
- Denmark: Rasmussen “Higher Ground”
- Finland: Saara Aalto “Monsters”
- France: Madame Monsieur “Mercy”
- Germany: Michael Schulte “You Let Me Walk Alone”
- Iceland: Ari Ólafsson “Our Choice”
- Ireland: Ryan O´Shaughnessy “Together”
- Lithuania: Ieva Zazimauskaite “When We’re Old”
- Montenegro: Vanja Radovanovic “Inje”
- Poland: Gromee feat.Lukas Meijer “Light Me Up”
- San Marino: Jessica and Jenifer Brening “Who We Are”
- Spain: Alfred & Amaia “Tu canción”
- Sweden: Benjamin Ingrosso “Dance You Off”
- Switzerland: Zibbz “Stones”
- UK: SuRie “Storm”
Despite being billed to attend, Albania’s Eugent Bushpepa was forced to withdraw due to visa issues.
London Eurovision Party 2018: Which Eurovision 2018 performance was your favourite? Vote now![polldaddy poll=9976413]
Click HERE if you have trouble viewing the poll.
In addition to the class of 2018, there were many artists from contests past, as well as a sprinkling of national final favourites. The VIP list included Luxembourg’s Eurovision 1983 winner Corinne Hermès along with Lucie Jones and Nicki French from the UK (2017 and 2000 respectively).
The Noridics were well represented, with Melodifestivalen 2018’s FELIX SANDMAN joining a trio of ladies from Norway — 2013’s Margaret Berger, 2011’s Stella Mwangi, and MGP 2018’s Alexandra Rotan.
And of course, Eurovision 2014’s Suzy was representing for this year’s host nation.
You can watch their performances, along with those of the Eurovision 2018 acts in the playlist below.
Who was your favourite? Who are you looking forward to seeing the most in Lisbon? Let us know in the comments below.