Traveling to Israel for Eurovision 2019 ain’t cheap, but we promise you it’s worth every penny. And now, to help y’all save some coin, Outstanding Travel is offering wiwibloggs’ readers an exclusive 5% discount on their Eurovision Weekend and Eurovision Week Packages. All you have to do is mention wiwibloggs when you get in contact with the company.
The city’s premier LGBT-friendly tour company is ready to help you slay the Mediterranean with its thoughtful packages. You can learn all about the packages by clicking the links above.
And P.S.: This is not a paid promotion. We’re spreading the news so some of you can pack in some savings.
The full-week package includes:
• 7 nights hotel accommodation on a bed & breakfast basis
• Greeting and assistance at the airport by an OUTstanding Travel Representative
• Private taxi transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to your hotel in Tel Aviv
• Walking tour of Tel Aviv and Jaffa with a certified tour guide (May 14th)
• Two day trips on the OUTstanding Travel Gay Bus: Jerusalem (May 13th) and Masada and the Dead Sea (May 15th) including lunch, certified tour guide and site entrance fees
• Party pass to one main Eurovision party
• Private taxi transfer from the hotel in Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion Airport
View this post on Instagram
The climb may be tough, but the view from the top is always better? ° ° ° ° ° ° #rooftop #abrahamhostels #hostel #hostellife #hostels #roof #view #love #sunset #beautiful #friends #beauty #beau #hostel #building #skyscrapers #buildings #adventure #telavivian #telaviv #telavivcity #telavivoftheday #lifestyle #lightsky #life
The rates exclude:
• Expenses of a personal nature
• Meals throughout the entire tour other than those mentioned
• Spa Treatments at the Dead Sea
• Tips to driver, guide and restaurant staff
• Any other item not mentioned above
The price per person for a double room at the Abraham Hostel is $1,095, while the price per person for a double at the luxurious Jaffa Hotel will cost $3,065.