It’s been almost three weeks since he won Spain’s national selection. Yet, your love for Miki shows no signs of waning. For the third consecutive poll, he is your favourite Eurovision 2019 act so far.
Of the 5,683 votes cast, the “La Venda” charmer picked up 2,328 (40.96%). In an amazing coincidence, that’s the exact same amount as he picked up last time!
It’s not just the number one spot that remains unchanged. Once again, Albania’s Jonida Maliqi is the bridesmaid and not the bride. Nonetheless, the songstress increased her tally week-on-week, with “Ktheju Tokës” securing 1,455 votes (25.6%). That compares to 1,245 last time.
France’s androgynous teen idol Bilal Hassani also saw a tiny rise in popularity. “Roi” garnered 1,156 votes (20.34%), up from 1,150.
Last, but by no means least, it’s the Czech Republic’s Lake Malawi. The peppy “Friend of a Friend” won over 744 of you (13.09% of all votes cast).
Now, the slate is wiped clean. The poll relaunches on Sunday when our quartet will be joined by a myriad of new challengers.
What do you think of the current standings? Does Spain deserve to be number one again? And can Miki hold on to the top spot now that the competition is picking up pace? Who’s your Eurovision favourite? Let us know below.
Your Eurovision favourites on 8 February (4 acts)
- Spain: Miki with “La Venda” 40.96% (2,328 votes)
- Albania: Jonida Maliqi with “Ktheju Tokës” 25.6% (1,455 votes)
- France: Bilal Hassani with “Roi” 20.34% (1,156 votes)
- Czech Republic: Lake Malawi with “Friend Of A Friend” 13.09% (744 votes)
Total Votes: 5,683
Your Eurovision favourites on 28 January (3 acts)
- Spain: Miki with “La Venda” 49.29% (2,328 votes)
- Albania: Jonida Maliqi with “Ktheju Tokës” 26.36% (1,245 votes)
- France: Bilal Hassani with “Roi” 24.35% (1,150 votes)
Total votes: 4,723
Your Eurovision favourites on 26 January (2 acts)
- Spain: Miki with “La Venda”. 67.12% (3,070 votes)
- Albania: Jonida Maliqi with “Ktheju Tokës” 32.88% (1,504 votes)
Total Votes: 4,574