It’s Eurovision pre-party season and on Sunday it was London’s turn to let fans shake what their mama gave them. The London Eurovision Party was held at Café de Paris nightclub close to Leicester Square in the heart of London. This was the 12th consecutive year of the London Party and this year was no exception when it came to performers slaying on stage.
We had 23 acts in total performing , including 18 acts that will compete for the trophy in Tel Aviv next month. And now we want to now which of the 2019 entries had the best performance.
You can listen to all the performances in our playlist below and then choose your favourite. You can choose as many as you like, but remember — you can only vote once. So make that vote count.
Eurovision 2019 songs at the London Eurovision Party 2019
- Albania: Jonida Maliqi – “Ktheju tokës”
- Austria: Paenda – “Limits”
- Belgium: Eliot – “Wake Up”
- Czech Republic: Lake Malawi – “Friend of a Friend”
- Denmark: Leonora – “Love Is Forever”
- Estonia: Victor Crone – “Storm”
- Finland: Darude feat. Sebastian Rejman – “Look Away”
- France: Bilal Hassani – “Roi”
- Ireland: Sarah McTernan – “22”
- Italy: Mahmood – “Soldi”
- Latvia: Carousel – “That Night”
- Lithuania: Jurij Veklenko – “Run with the Lions”
- Netherlands: Duncan Laurence – “Arcade”
- Norway: KEiiNO – “Spirit in the Sky”
- Poland: Tulia – “Pali się (Fire of Love)”
- Spain: Miki – “La venda”
- Sweden: John Lundvik – “Too Late for Love”
- United Kingdom: Michael Rice – “Bigger Than Us”
Who gave the best performance at the London Eurovision Party 2019?
What did you think of the overall party? What was your favourite non-2019 act? Tell us in the comment section below.