In less than 12 hours, Cyprus’ Tamta will be taking to the stage for the first rehearsal of Eurovision 2019. She’ll soon be joined on stage in Tel Aviv by 40 other artists, over two weeks of rehearsals and live shows. And of course, Team Wiwi will be there every step of the way!
Wiwibloggers from all over the world — covering five continents — are making their way to Tel Aviv over the coming hours and days. In fact, some of them are already there! Here’s a handy guide so you know where to look for all our coverage, and who to look out for.
Of course, you’ll be able to find links to all our coverage, social media and more here on wiwibloggs.com as well, every day.
YouTube — Videos and livestream
As ever, after each rehearsal you’ll be getting our first reaction videos from William, Chris, Angus and more members of the team. They’ll give you an insight on the staging and our thoughts about each act.
There’ll also be plenty of the interviews you love, along with press conferences. We’ll also be covering live performances from around Tel Aviv — and of course, the Wiwi Jam (limited tickets still available!)
Our livestream also returns, bigger and better than ever. Livestreams will start roughly 15 minutes before the first rehearsal of each day, and be broken up in to easy parts for you to catch up on whenever you like. There’ll also be an “end of day” livestream after all rehearsals are done, where you can ask the team questions about the day’s rehearsals to catch up on!
We’ll be getting all members of the team involved on the livestream as well! Stay tuned to all of our social media channels for more info on who’ll be on the livestream at what time, along with which countries will be performing.
Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
The official wiwibloggs accounts across all of our social media will be giving you even more access to the contest. Not only will you be able to find links to all our articles and videos, there’ll also be exclusive clips with artists and more.
So make sure you’re following us before action gets underway tomorrow. If you need those all important links, here they are.
Follow Team Wiwi
It’s not just the wiwibloggs accounts where content will be going though! Below, you can find a list of the wiwibloggs team members and contributors who’ll be in Tel Aviv, in the press centre and beyond. Y’all, we are going to be hitting up our socials with plenty of things behind the scenes, around Tel Aviv across both weeks.
We love interacting with our readers, so make sure you spill the tea with us over on our platforms.
- Angus: Instagram (@Anguslquinn) | Twitter (@angus_quinn17)
- Antony: Instagram (@antcroso)
- Antranig: Instagram (@ant_shok)
- Bernardo: Instagram (@bernardontp)
- Chris: Instagram (@katsjonouchi) | Twitter (@KatsJonouchi)
- Cinan: Instagram (@cinansdl)
- Deban: Instagram (@deban_deban)
- Diego: Instagram (@diegopinpa)
- Etienne: Instagram (@waiotte)
- Izhar: Instagram (@izyy75) | Twitter (@IzharLevy)
- Jack: Instagram (@jackhlawson) | Twitter (@jackhlawson)
- Jacob: Instagram (@Jaccobabe)
- Julia: Instagram (@theroamingflamingo)
- Katie: Instagram (@katie.lou.wilson) | Twitter (@KatieLouWilson)
- Kevin: Instagram (@kev2thel)
- Mike: Instagram (@mikebossy7)
- Rick: Instagram (@ricks_art)
- Ron: Instagram (@ron.wiwibloggs)
- Sebastian: Instagram (@escsebas) | Twitter (@escsebas)
- Steinunn: Instagram (@stoniemelonie)
- Suzanne: Instagram (@suzadams1) | Twitter (@Suz_Adams)
- William: Instagram (@williamleeadams) | Twitter (@willyleeadams)