The favourites are about to take to the stage. Day four of Eurovision 2019 rehearsals is upon us, and it’ll be out first chance to see The Netherlands and Russia rehearse. Will they give us the Eurovision-winning performance the bookies are predicting? Or could another act today surprise us all?
Croatia, Malta, Lithuania, Russia, Albania, Norway, The Netherlands, North Macedonia and Azerbaijan round out the first rehearsals for the semi-finalists. You can find all the
May 7: First Rehearsals at Eurovision 2019
Here’s who’ll be taking to the Eurovision stage today — and at what times. Please note, due to Israel’s Memorial Day, that some of the times are different to previous days!
- 10:00-10:30Croatia: Roko, “The Dream”
- 10:40-11:10 Malta: Michela, “Chameleon”
- 11:20-11:50 Lithunia: Jurij Vevlenko, “Run With the Lions”
- 12:00-12:30 Russia: Sergey Lazarev, “Scream”
- 12:40-13:10 Albania: Jonida Maliqi, “Ktheju tokes”
- Lunch Break — 13:10 to 14:10
- 14:20-14:50 Norway: KEiino, “Spirit in the Sky”
- 15:00-15:30 The Netherlands: Duncan Laurence, “Arcade”
- 16:00-16:30 North Macedonia: Tamara Todevska, “Proud”
- 16:40-17:10 Azerbaijan: Chingiz, “Truth”
As always, we’ll have individual posts for each first rehearsal here on wiwibloggs. There, you’ll be able to read our thoughts on the rehearsal and find out how each country has chosen to stage their song.
You can also catch some of our reactions to the songs LIVE through the wiwibloggs livestream. This year, we’ll be covering the first rehearsals across three livestreams each day. All times are given in Israeli local time (CET +1, GMT +2) and subject to change:
- 10:00-13:20 — Day Four Livestream AM: Croatia, Malta, Lithuania, Russia, Albania
- 14:10-17:00 — Day Four Livestream PM: Norway, The Netherlands, North Macedonia, Azerbaijan
- 18:15-18:45 — Day Four Livestream Recap: Ask Team Wiwi your questions about the day’s rehearsals
And of course, you’ll be able to hear our thoughts through our reaction videos, which we’ll be uploading shortly after each rehearsal. Make sure you’re subscribed and keeping an eye on wiwi.tv for all this video content!
Eurovision 2019: Press Meet & Greet Times
Shortly after their first rehearsal, each act will also go to the press centre for their first Press Meet & Greet. Again, we’ll be on hand to film each meet & greet and you’ll be able to find them on the wiwibloggs website and YouTube after their conclusion.
Find a list of times for each acts’ Meet & Greet below:
- 12:25-12:45 Croatia: Roko, “The Dream”
- 13:05-13:25 Malta: Michela, “Chameleon”
- 13:45-14:05 Lithunia: Jurij Vevlenko, “Run With the Lions”
- 14:25-14:45 Russia: Sergey Lazarev, “Scream”
- 15:05-15:25 Albania: Jonida Maliqi, “Ktheju tokes”
- 16:45-17:05 Norway: KEiino, “Spirit in the Sky”
- 17:25-17:45 The Netherlands: Duncan Laurence, “Arcade”
- 18:05-18:25 North Macedonia: Tamara Todevska, “Proud”
- 18:45-19:05 Azerbaijan: Chingiz, “Truth”
Whose first rehearsal are you most excited for today? Do you think we’ll be in for any big surprises in staging or performances? Let us know all of your thoughts in the comments down below!
Intersting day 😉
Chameleon .. WOW!!
MALTA !! WOOWW
act today surprise is Albania
ROOTING FOR MALTA!!