One week in — one week to go. Today marks the halfway point of Eurovision 2019, as the second group of semi-final two acts have their second rehearsals. With four of the top six acts in the odds rehearsing again, will there be big changes?
Starting with Croatia and moving all the way through to Azerbaijan, it’s one of the shorter days we’ll see in terms of rehearsals. But as ever, we’ll be on hand to cover each detail.
See the full running order of all the second rehearsals and press conferences below!
May 11: Second Rehearsals at Eurovision 2019
Here’s who’ll be taking to the Eurovision stage today for their second rehearsal — and at what times.
- 10:00-10:20 Croatia: Roko, “The Dream”
- 10:25-10:45 Malta: Michela, “Chameleon”
- 10:50-11:10 Lithuania: Jurij Veklenko, “Run With the Lions”
- 11:15-11:35 Russia: Sergey Lazarev, “Scream”
- 11:40-12:00 Albania: Jonida Maliqi, “Ktheju tokes”
- 13:05-13:25 Norway: KEiiNO, “Spirit in the Sky”
- 13:30-13:50 The Netherlands: Duncan Laurence, “Arcade”
- 13:55-14:15 North Macedonia: Tamara Todevska, “Proud”
- 14:20-14:40 Azerbaijan: Chingiz, “The Truth”
Lunch Break 12:00-13:00
Second rehearsals will once again be posted together in groups of three together, as we let you know what – if any – changes have been made to staging.
You can also catch some of our reactions to the songs LIVE through the wiwibloggs livestream. Today will be a little different based on rehearsal times, so make sure you check out the revised times! All times are given in Israeli local time (CET +1, GMT +2) and subject to change:
- 10:00-12:10 — Day Seven Livestream Morning: Croatia, Malta, Lithuania, Russia, Albania
- 12:55-14:50 — Day Seven Livestream Afternoon: Norway, The Netherlands, North Macedonia, Azerbaijan
- 16:00-16:30 — Day Seven Livestream Recap: Ask Team Wiwi your questions about the day’s rehearsals
And of course, you’ll be able to hear our thoughts through our reaction videos, which we’ll be uploading shortly after each rehearsal. Make sure you’re subscribed and keeping an eye on wiwi.tv for all this video content!
Eurovision 2019: Press Conference Times
After their second rehearsal, each act will have a Press Conference in the press centre. We’ll be on hand to film each one and you’ll be able to find them on the wiwibloggs website and YouTube after their conclusion.
Find a list of times for each acts’ Press Conference below:
- 11:05-11:25 Croatia: Roko, “The Dream”
- 11:30-11:50 Malta: Michela, “Chameleon”
- 11:55-12:15 Lithuania: Jurij Veklenko, “Run With the Lions”
- 12:20-12:40 Russia: Sergey Lazarev, “Scream”
- 12:45-13:05 Albania: Jonida Maliqi, “Ktheju tokes”
- 14:10-14:30 Norway: KEiiNO, “Spirit in the Sky”
- 14:35-14:55 The Netherlands: Duncan Laurence, “Arcade”
- 15:00-15:20 North Macedonia: Tamara Todevska, “Proud”
- 15:25-15:45 Azerbaijan: Chingiz, “The Truth”
Whose second rehearsal are you most excited for today? Do you think the odds will change once more? Let us know all of your thoughts in the comments down below!