They were one of the most memorable acts at Eurovision 2020. But Hatari isn’t finished with Europe just yet. The award-winning anti-capitalist BDSM techno performance art group has today announced an extensive 18-city European tour, set to begin in January 2020.
The group announced details of the Europe Will Crumble tour on Facebook.
EUROPE WILL CRUMBLE 2020. Tickets on sale Friday. Sun 26 Jan 2020 Oslo, Norway @ Vulkan ArenaMon 27 Jan 2020…
The tour kicks off in Oslo on 26 January and the anticapitalist doom merchants will continue spreading their nihilistic message across the continent until the end of the tour in Paris on 2 April.
The tour takes a break from early February to mid March, which fans have noted coincides with the expected time for Söngvakeppnin 2020. This suggests that Hatari will return to Iceland’s national final for a guest performance.
Since their controversial appearance at Eurovision 2020, Hatari have been keeping busy. In May the group released the single “Klefi / Samed (صامد)” in collaboration with the Palestinian artist Bashar Murad. While in June, vocalist Klemens celebrated the birth of his second daughter.
The group have also been touring, with dates both around Iceland and Europe, including major summer festivals such as Festsaal Kreuzberg in Germany, Bloodshed Fest in the Netherlands and Roskilde Festival in Denmark.
Hatari – remaining 2019 tour dates
- 19 July at Seyðisfjörður, Iceland at LungA
- 27 August – London, UK at The Dome
- 28 August – Berlin, Germany at Festsaal Kreuzberg
- 13 September – Eindhoven, the Netherlands at Bloodshed Fest
- 14 September – Rotterdam, the Netherlands at Baroeg Open Air
- 20 September – Helsinki, Finland at Nosturi
- 21 September – Narva, Estonia at Station Narva Festival
- 15 November – St Petersberg, Russia at Opera Concert Club
- 16 November – Moscow, Russia at Club Theatre
Hatari – Europe Will Crumble tour dates 2020
- Sunday 26 January – Oslo, Norway at Vulkan Arena
- Monday 27 January – Stockholm, Sweden at Slaktkyrkan
- Wednesday 29 January – Copenhagen, Denmark at Vega
- Thursday 30 January – Aarhus, Denmark at TRAIN
- Saturday 01 February – Warsaw, Poland at Progresja
- Wednesday 05 February – Prague, Czech Republic at Roxy
- Thursday 06 February – Vienna Austria at Grelle Forelle
- Saturday 08 February – Milan, Italy at Ohibo
- Friday 20 March – Barcelona, Spain at Salamandra
- Saturday 21 March – Madrid, Spain at Shoko
- Monday 23 March – Zurich, Switzerland at Dynamo
- Tuesday 24 March – Cologne, Germany at Die Kantine
- Thursday 26 March – London, England at Electric Ballroom
- Friday 27 March – Manchester, England at Manchester Academy
- Saturday 28 March – Brighton, England at The Haunt
- Monday 30 March – Amsterdam, Netherlands at Melkweg
- Tuesday 31 March – Brussels, Belgium at Botanique
- Thursday 02 April – Paris, France at Le Trabendo
Tickets for Hatari’s Europe Will Crumble 2020 tour will go on sale this Friday, 19 July.