The women of Eurovision 2019 brought some serious attitude. Whether they were shattering glass, strutting through milk bars or floating on giant poles, they certainly had a lot of character. All of the ladies dazzled, showing they are true song contest queens. However, there is only one Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2019 crown. Over 4,300 votes were cast and that kruna has gone to Serbia’s Nevena Bozovic.
Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2019: Nevena Bozovic
Nevena Bozovic brought killer vocals, whirlwind staging and elegant fashion to Tel Aviv. The Eurovision returnee previously placed fourth in Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2013, amassing over 14% of the vote. In fact, that’s a greater percentage of the vote than she received this year and all of her Moje 3 counterparts finished in the Top 5 that year.
Stepping out on her own, Nevena stood head and shoulders above the crowd. Looking brilliant in black during her performances and sporting ravishing red in her interviews, Nevena had many dazzling looks lined up for her time in Israel. If that doesn’t prove her readiness to take the Top Model mantle, look no further than her charming personality.
Nevena amassed 561 votes (12.99%) to edge out the competition and complete the unlikeliest of comeback stories. Let’s not forget that Nevena Bozovic has gone from Barbara Dex winner with Moje 3 to Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2019.
Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2019 runner-ups
We don’t have to travel far from Serbia to find our runner-up. The only other lady to collect more than 500 votes was Albania’s Jonida Maliqi with 519 (12.02%). It should come as no surprise seeing the fashion designer from Tirana in our Top 3. Jonida’s heartfelt tale of Albanian emigration captured hearts around Europe and this queen earned her place in the ENTM Hall of Fame.
Tamta of Cyprus finished third with 428 votes (9.91%). Our Greek-Georgian goddess had us hitting replay on her performance and wowed us with killer fashion, strutting down the orange carpet in six inch stilettos. Armed with a miriad of iconic looks, Tamta brought the house down as the closing act of the 2019 Wiwi Jam. We miss the taste!
Greece’s Katerine Duska, Norway’s Alexandra Rotan, Australia’s Kate Miller-Heidke and Armenia’s Srbuk were the only other divas to collect more than 5% of the vote for the title of Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2019.
Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2019: Full results
1. Serbia: Nevena Bozovic – 561 votes (12.99%)
2. Albania: Jonida Maliqi – 519 votes (12.02%)
3. Cyprus: Tamta – 428 votes (9.91%)
4. Greece: Katerine Duska – 410 votes (9.5%)
5. Norway: Alexandra Rotan – 384 votes (8.89%)
6. Australia: Kate Miller-Heidke – 342 votes (7.92%)
7. Armenia: Srbuk – 252 votes (5.84%)
8. North Macedonia: Tamara Todevska – 194 votes (4.49%)
9. Romania: Ester Peony – 186 votes (4.31%)
10. Malta: Michela – 180 votes (4.17%)
11. Ireland: Sarah McTernan – 148 votes (3.43%)
12. Slovenia: Zala Kralj – 129 votes (2.99%)
13. Poland: Tulia – 114 votes (2.64%)
14. Moldova: Anna Odobescu – 107 votes (2.48%)
15. Austria: Paena – 103 votes (2.39%)
16. Germany: S!sters – 95 votes (2.2%)
17. Latvia: Sabine Zuga – 82 votes (1.9%)
18. Denmark: Leonora – 47 votes (1.09%)
19. Montenegro: Women of D mol – 37 votes (0.84%)
What do you think of the Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2019 results? Who is your song contest queen? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for the Male Model results!