24 entries, one winner, endless interval acts: Italy’s Sanremo is in full swing, and we’ve finally listened to all competing songs.
After the first two serate, the 70th edition of the festival is approaching its conclusion. The show will continue on Thursday and Friday night, then on Saturday night the next Sanremo winner will be crowned. Italy should also know who it will be sending to Eurovision 2020 — Sanremo contestants have already decided in advance if they want to also represent Italy at Eurovision.
But who should win the coveted Lion of Sanremo trophy? Over the first two nights, the 24 competing acts premiered their entries live on the Ariston Theatre stage.
Here are all 24 entries. You can listen to them by clicking on the name of the song:
Sanremo 2020 participating entries
- Achille Lauro – “Me ne frego“
- Alberto Urso – “Il sole ad est“
- Anastasio – “Rosso di rabbia“
- Bugo e Morgan – “Sincero“
- Diodato – “Fai rumore“
- Elettra Lamborghini – “Musica (e il resto scompare)“
- Elodie – “Andromeda“
- Enrico Nigiotti – “Baciami adesso“
- Francesco Gabbani – “Viceversa“
- Giordana Angi – “Come mia madre”
- Irene Grandi – “Finalmente io“
- Junior Cally – “No grazie”
- Le Vibrazioni – “Dov’è“
- Levante – “Tikibombom“
- Marco Masini – “Il confronto“
- Michele Zarrillo – “Nell’estasi o nel fango”
- Paolo Jannacci – “Voglio parlarti adesso“
- Piero Pelù – “Gigante“
- Pinguini Tattici Nucleari – “Ringo Starr“
- Rancore – “Eden”
- Raphael Gualazzi – “Carioca“
- Riki – “Lo sappiamo entrambi“
- Rita Pavone – “Niente (Resilienza 74)“
- Tosca – “Ho amato tutto“
A demographic jury made of 300 people voted on Tuesday and Wednesday, and on Saturday the Italian public will also be able to give cast their vote. But what do you think? Now it’s your time to sound off in our poll!
Francesco Gabbani was the act you were most excited for ahead of this week. Will he be able to live up to the hype once his song has been released? Or will Elodie or Elettra Lamborghini, who completed the top 3, take over?
Poll: Who should win Sanremo 2020 and represent Italy at Eurovision?
Listen to the competing entries and vote for your favourites. You can vote for as many as you like, but you can only vote once — so make it found!
Who’s your favourite? Who should have the honour to be crowned as the 70th winner of Sanremo? Who is your preferred option for Eurovision? Tell us in the comment section below!
Read more Italy Eurovision 2020 news here!