As the world continues to fight the spread of COVID-19, ever more countries and cities are responding with mandatory quarantines and pleas for people to self-isolate. Amid all the Netflix binging and home baking, Melodifestivalen veteran Lina Hedlund has launched “Karantänsessions” (Quarantine sessions) to brighten up the weeks and months ahead.
Lina Hedlund, host of Melodifestivalen 2020 and a former member of Alcazar, invited artists including Dotter, Robin Bengtsson, and Anis Don Demina to her home to perform in a free live-streamed concert on her Facebook page.
Lina says that the idea is to spread joy and happiness to everyone currently stuck at home or placed in quarantine. She also sends a big thank you to all of those who are helping patients to fight the coronavirus everyday.
- Dotter (Melodifestivalen 2020)
- Robin Bengtsson (Melodifestivalen 2020, 2017, 2016)
- Anis Don Demina (Melodifestivalen 2020)
- Oscar Zia (Melodifestivalen 2016, 2014)
- Frida Öhrn (Melodifestivalen 2020)
- Martin Stenmarck (Melodifestivalen 2019, 2016, 2014, 2005)
- Nassim Al Fakir (artist)
- Hanna Hedlund (artist)
Dotter: Live performance at “Quarantine Sessions”
What are you doing to pass the time in quarantine? Let us know in the comments box down below!