The class of 2020 may not have made it all the way to Rotterdam, but many of them will get there eventually. And we can hardly wait for that moment to come.
As it was, 41 acts were about to set sail for Eurovision 2020. They consisted of 17 female soloists, nine bands or duos and 15 male soloists.
For the purposes of this post, it’s ladies night.
From Albania to Slovenia, 17 women were ready to take to the stage in Rotterdam, proudly representing their countries and serving everything from ethnic ballads to teen pop.
But who is your favourite? Is it the balladeers from Norway, Poland or Moldova? Is it Ireland’s effervescent party girl? Is it the moody stars from Bulgaria or Romania? Or is it someone else from this eclectic bunch? Only you can decide.
Remind yourself of all 17 female soloists below and then vote in our poll. You can vote for as many contestants as you like, but you can only vote ONE time, so make it count.
It’s up to you, Europe. Start voting now!
Eurovision 2020: Female Solo Acts
- Albania: Arilena Ara – “Fall from the Sky”
- Armenia: Athena Manoukian – “Chains on You”
- Australia: Montaigne – “Don’t Break Me”
- Azerbaijan: Efendi – “Cleopatra”
- Bulgaria: VICTORIA – “Tears Getting Sober”
- Greece: Stefania – “SUPERG!RL”
- Ireland: Lesley Roy – “Story of My Life”
- Israel: Eden Alene – “Feker libi”
- Latvia: Samanta Tīna – “Still Breathing”
- Malta: Destiny Chukunyere – “All My Love”
- Moldova: Natalia Gordienko – “Prison”
- Norway: Ulrikke – “Attention”
- Poland: Alicja – “Empires”
- Portugal – Elisa – “Medo de sentir”
- Romania: Roxen – “Alcohol You”
- San Marino: Senhit: “Freaky!”
- Slovenia: Ana Soklič – “Voda”
Poll: Who is your favourite female solo singer of Eurovision 2020?
Which female solo entry is your favourite? Who do you want to see back next year? Let us know in the comments.