Valentina Monetta Airbnb

“If you wanna come to my house / Then click me with your mouse”. So sang Valentina Monetta at Eurovision 2012. And now you can do just that on Airbnb.

Stay at Valentina Monetta’s House on Airbnb

San Marino’s four-time Eurovision star has had her house listed on the popular short-stay accommodation website since at least 2017, but it’s only in recent days that she’s made this known to fans via a note on Facebook.

Valentina writes:

“Maybe” I can never host the Eurovision song contest but I can host fans and whoever wants to visit my beautiful republic at my house. Visit the following website and make your reservation, I will be happy to make you spend a nice stay.

So what can one expect should they choose to stay at Casa Monetta?

Located in the heart of San Marino, Valentina’s property sits on the mountainside, amidst lush green forests, beneath clear blue skies. The apartment boasts a large balcony filled with eclectic ornaments, comfy furniture and all kinds of flowers and plants.

Inside, there is one double room. A second smaller bed is available at special request. Listed amongst the amenities are a hot tub, free parking and breakfast. Guests are also able to bring their own pets, once they mention them in the original booking.

While the sleeping area is private, of course, guests share the other rooms with Valentina herself.

Given all that, it’s little wonder that Valentina has been awarded the status of Superhost by Airbnb.

Alas, many travel restrictions remain in place currently due to the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic. But, should you wish to book yourself a post-corona getaway, you can find all the details in Valentina’s Airbnb listing.

Valentina Monetta’s house in San Marino

Valentina Monetta is a beloved Eurovision icon, having sung at the contest on four separate occasions — from 2012 to 2014 and again in 2017. She represented San Marino on each occasion and in 2014 she became the first person to take the microstate to the Eurovision grand final.

Those who want to get an in-depth glimpse of what might await them at Valentina’s should check out our Deban’s visit from 2014. In the almost 20 minute interview, the “Maybe” songstress acts as a tour guide, showcasing the best of what’s on offer in San Marino.

Would you stay at Valentina’s house? Have you stayed at Valentina’s house? Let us know in the comments.

Follow all of our San Marino Eurovision 2020 news.

Polegend Godgarina
Polegend Godgarina

her street’s name is “strada monte diodato” lmao. she has a beautiful haus!

Her house is really, really nice!

romanian
romanian

I’m in love with Valentina’s house. It looks so organic and vegan. I don’t think anyone can be unhappy or sick in that house.

Skiwalko
Skiwalko

Oh man… I had the pleasure of visiting San Marino a couple of years ago, and it’s a lovely place (the stunning view from Guaita Tower is a must-see), but the prospect of coming back just to meet Valentina in person is tempting. Reading the reviews made me love her even more – she really seems to be a wonderful, pure, welcoming and hospitable person as well as a true artistic soul – there’s a reason why she’s our Eurovision Queen, after all.

Reply to  Skiwalko

I got to visit while I was in Italy last year and I’m dying to go back. This would be a pretty good reason!

Esc1234
Esc1234

Any article on the Swedish mafia allowing pre recorded vocals?

Joey
Joey
Reply to  Esc1234

How nice 🙂 But this about Valentina hosting Eurovision in her backyard used to be a sort of a running joke albeit most affectionate and kind around here. What’s going on?? BTW I am a fan of Valentina. And my fave song of hers from Eurovision is “Crisalide”!

IIRC Valentina joked about it when asked where would San Marino organize ESC if they won? Apologies if I’m mistaken, especially to Valentina <3.

gilpgilp
gilpgilp

I immediately thought about this running joke too!

Richard
Richard

What a wonderful prospect, Valentina is the best!

KESC
KESC

Venue of Eurovision sooner or later

Leo
Leo

Ebu has changed the eurovision rules!
Live backing vocals are now an option

Reply to  Leo

Live backing vocals were the only option so far. What do you mean?

Nobody Important
Nobody Important

That’s where Eurovision is gonna be held if San Marino ever wins Eurovision! 🙂

Elisheva
Elisheva

This is the greatest thing ever! Too bad I can’t get into San Marino (or the EU at all) right now.

Jose
Jose

“Look, kids, this is where Eurovision 2023 is going to be host, after Valentina Monneta’s triumph. Her song ‘My House Is At Social Network Oh-oh-oh’ has won both juries and the televote by a huge margin and it has been a huge sucess and is charting all over the world! San Marino has accepted the EBU challange of hosting the Eurovision. The small nation is preparing everything – and all the Sammarinese must help the production of the show. Rumours say that Valentina, Serhat and Senhit will be the hosts, while the robots from Jessika and Jenny B will be at… Read more »

Reply to  Jose

“Rumours say that the EBU has changed some rules: songwriters and lyricists can only have one submission per country and only one every three years. And considering the importance of San Marino’s historic victory, 12 countries will qualify from each semi final into the GF. Micro-states will also have direct participation in the GF along with the BIG5. San Marino is going to give us the best and most epic show ever!!!”
I need to say loud and clear that this was a joke but my appreciation towards San Marino is for real! *love San Marino*

Erasmus
Erasmus

Looks gorgeous! If I go there I’ll definetely visit Valentina!