In December, #EurovisionAgain will celebrate Eurovision non-qualifiers, with a fan rewatch and vote of 20 of the best. But before that, we want to know which non-qualifiers are your favourites. We’re running a series of polls to see which acts wiwibloggs readers think deserve a second chance.

The polls include all countries who had have more than one non-qualifier in the semi-finals era — from 2004 onwards. Listen to the non-qualifying tracks and vote for your favourites! We’re continuing with Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria and Croatia.

What is your favourite non-qualifier from Belarus?

What is your favourite non-qualifier from Belgium?

What is your favourite non-qualifier from Bulgaria?

What is your favourite non-qualifier from Croatia?

Previous polls

Which non-qualifiers are your favourites? Who would you like to see have another shot at Eurovision? Tell us your thoughts below!

See more of our polls here
Eurobloggs
19 days ago

Belarus: Time
Belgium: Je t’adore
Bulgaria: Illusion (Love unlimited is also good)
Croatia: Crazy

PP77
PP77
20 days ago

Belarus 2009 than 2016, 2015 (all 3 deserve final)
Bulgaria 2012 than 2008,2011, 2010 (all 4 deserve final)
Belgium 2006 than 2018,2005 (all 3 deserve final)
Croatia 2010

Tom
Tom
20 days ago

Belarus – Ivan/Aleksev
Croatia – Franka
Belgium – Sennek
Bulgaria- Na inat/Deep Zone

Veta
Veta
20 days ago

Ok, upset once again we can’t pick more than 1 for each. I hope on day Eurovision will figure out a way to honour multiple non-qualifying entries from every country. For now, can we at least talk about them here in the comments? 1. Bulgaria – I think “Na Inat” was one of the best songs from 2011 and one of the few ones with a fine live performance, so I’m happy to see Poli winning this poll but my personal choice is “Samo Shampioni”. 2. Belarus – Ok, even if I love “We are the heroes” pre-esc version, the… Read more »

Heyey
Heyey

Belarus – Forever
Belgium – Je t’adore
Bulgaria – Love Unlimited
Croatia – Crazy

Last edited 21 days ago by Heyey
TheDrMistery
TheDrMistery
21 days ago

I hope it won’t go like it is here with recency bias being in full power and 2000s being forgotten…

Belarus: 2016. All of their 3 most recent non-qualifiers were very strong but this one missing out was the most disappointing.
Belgium: 2006. The most prominent non-qualifier of the first semi-final years.
Bulgaria: 2005. Laid-back and sexy. I can’t believe it’s not reevalued by fans.
Croatia: 2010. Great entry, one of the best girl groups in the contest. 2018’s Franka is a great singer and a beautiful woman but that song ain’t it.

Bella
Bella
21 days ago

Witloof Bay for Belgium was just too good for Eurovision. These people were singing without music in the background, literally making the tune themselves through humming and beatboxing. In an actual musical competition that would have deserved a standing ovation.

But this is Eurovision, people want the singers to jump on a trampoline while changing outfits 5 times with fireworks in the background.

Reply to  Bella

It’s a song contest, it shouldn’t matter how talented the performers are if the song is not great. Which it wasn’t.

Bella
Bella
Reply to  Jonas

“The song is not great” is your subjective opinion, not a fact. That song was good enough to place 8th with the juries and 12th with the televote which is not bad. Also worthy to note that Belgium would have qualified instead of Moldova if it were not for the totally undeserved/nepotistic 12 points from Romania to Moldova (or if the post-2015 televote/jury split system had been in place).

Last edited 21 days ago by Bella
Kosey
Kosey
21 days ago

Eliot’s Wake Up was my favourite of the whole contest in 2019 so that definitely gets my vote. That song and Eliot had so much potential, it was a shame that I think nerves got the better of him and the less said about the staging and that jacket the better!

I also had a soft spot for the drama of Alekseev’s Forever, it would have been fun to see that in the final.

Tobias
Tobias
21 days ago

“Love Me Tonight” was Eurotrash at its finest, and recently Angelica released a music video with drag queens which totally surprised me, so I would really like to see her again at Eurovision at some point <3

Last edited 21 days ago by Tobias
Stardust
Stardust
Reply to  Tobias

Finally someone else who appreciates the absolute bop that is Love Me Tonight! (LIke I know it’s absolutely awful, but something about it is just so iconic)

Diabolo
Diabolo

Belarus: Time (2015)
Belgium: A Matter Of Time (2018)
Bulgaria: Love Unlimited (2012)
Croatia: Crazy (2018)

xoxofromPoland
xoxofromPoland
Reply to  Diabolo

i’ve voted exactly the same xD

21 days ago

My picks are the following:
Belarus 2016
Belgium 2006
Bulgaria 2005
Croatia 2019

Heini
Heini
21 days ago

Belarus – Forever, Croatia – Verujem U Ljubav, Belgium – Je T’adore, Bulgaria – Love Unlimited

Stian F
Stian F
21 days ago

Seriously its incredible how meaningless the votes of fans are… Like in Bulgaria; 2011 is on top purely based on the love fans have for Poli from her 2016 participation… Then there is belgium and croatia, the one on top from the last 2 years… For sure wiwibloggs should just look away from this result and do a “Trump” and accept the 2nd placed one as thats the song that surely represent the wider taste and not of those that only have watched eurovision the last 2-3 years only. About Belarus…. I have no words… TIME is absolutely bloody aweful… Read more »

Neil
Neil
Reply to  Stian F

Except the love for Poli started with this song so… it is also a very lived song and most people have it in their top ten of that year

Azaad
Azaad
Reply to  Stian F

Poli was a fan favourite in 2011 itself. Years before she returned her NQ in Dusseldorf was considered one of the worst results of the contest. That fan favourite status in fact helped her in 2016.

Brin
Brin
Reply to  Stian F

Just because you don’t have taste doesn’t mean others don’t.

Nobody Important
Nobody Important
21 days ago

Belarus: Time – 2015 had a lot of robberies, and this was one of them.
Belgium: A Matter of Time – Fantastic song, but a terrible live performance.
Bulgaria: Na Inat – I’m so happy Poli got her revenge in 2016!
Croatia: Lako je sve – This is one of my all time favorite entry of 2010! Robbed masterpiece! ?

Hrvatska
Hrvatska
21 days ago

when it comes to Croatia it’s my vote for Femminem Nina Klapa and Franka worth adding I love Croatian music

Last edited 21 days ago by Hrvatska

Belarus – Eyes That Never Lie
Belgium – A Matter of Time
Bulgaria – Na inat
Croatia – Lako je sve

There are also several songs here which I would put among my lowest ranked of their given years.

KESC
KESC
21 days ago

Love Unlimited: one of the most underrated entries ever at Eurovision

Leo
Leo
Reply to  KESC

I wasn’t really interested in it as a song, but when I looked back at lyrics of entries from the 10’s, as part of my guide to the 2019 contest, the lyrics of this song were ones which stood out very strongly for me.

21 days ago

Belarus 2018 – I still listen to “Forever” to this day so the title is very fitting at least for me. However, the staging was so not in tune with the atmosphere and the feeling of the song OMG. It stood out for all the wrong reasons but it was iconic in its dissonance. I loved it. Bulgaria 2012 – for Sofi because I did not like the song. But she made it stand out for the right reasons. Belgium 2019 – song was an earworm and Eliot was so sweet. Croatia 2019 – song was so underrated yet Roko… Read more »

Leo
Leo
21 days ago

It’s still crazy that I disliked her song in 2011, but 5 years later, she sang my fave song of that year’s contest, and I think Bulgaria, France and Sweden were way better than Ukraine, Australia and Russia in 2016.

Paul