Eden Alene Israel Eurovision 2021

It confirmed its artist months ago. But on Monday evening, Israel will complete the package and choose Eden Alene’s song for Eurovision 2021. The song selection show is called HaShir Shelanu L’Eurovizion and will be hosted by Lucy Ayoub, one of the four hosts from Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv. Local fans can catch the show by switching on KAN 11. However, international viewers will have to tune into an online live stream.

Here’s when and how you can watch the grand final of HaShir Shelanu L’Eurovizion — Israel’s song selection show for Eurovision 2021.

Watch HaShir Shelanu L’Eurovizion online

Israel’s Eurovision song selection show — 25 January 2021

Time: 20:15 CET to 21:20 CET

The show to pick Eden Alene’s song for Eurovision 2021 will be streamed live on the KAN website. The times listed below are correct, according to the broadcaster’s schedule when accessed on Sunday. However, we have been told that these items may be subject to change. The show may start as early as 20:00 CET and end as late as 21:30 CET.

Watch Israel’s Eurovision 2021 song selection show online.

Originally, the show was set to feature three live-performances from Eden. However, plans were downscaled due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Instead, viewers are being asked to cast their votes based on music videos. Online voting opened on 19 January and will close during the selection show. The end-result will be determined solely by the public.

The competing songs are:

1. “La La Love”
  2. “Set Me Free”
  3. “Ue La La”

Eden Alene’s Eurovision  journey

While music videos won’t give viewers the same experience as a live performance, viewers will still be familiar with Eden’s talents singing live. She originally won Israel’s Eurovision 2020 artist selection HaKokhav HaBa L’Eurovizion. She was due to perform at Eurovision 2020 with the song “Feker libi”, which was selected through a second song selection show. After Eurovision 2020 was cancelled, KAN gave Eden the return ticket to Rotterdam.

Will you be tune into the song selection show? What song should win? Let us know below.

Follow all of our Israel Eurovision 2021 news.

Liliia
Liliia
1 month ago

why can’t i watch it? It sais the video was removed or something

Maya G
Maya G
Reply to  Liliia

They put it on YouTube, hope it’s not geoblocked

Charles the II
Charles the II
1 month ago

I’m afraid that as an Israeli fan, I feel like there’s very little enthusiasm this year and even apathy towards the selection. It’s probably due to Covid combined with God awful songs and a sparkle of KAN thinking they can outstage “Hashir Haba” as a selection platform. In any case I don’t think my country will see the final this year.
With these songs I’m not too sad. I hate it when Hebrew is being abused this way and the English lyrics are even worse.
And can somebody put the EDM genre to rest?

Last edited 1 month ago by Charles the II
Polegend Godgarina
Polegend Godgarina
Reply to  Charles the II

u should confide in eden alegend, she has wonderful stage presence and can make any song come alive ! i agree that she deserves better tho, they should’ve internally selected a team of competent songwriters for her song.

eurofan
eurofan
1 month ago

Nice an nf at an appropriate time for aussie viewers! In my timezone, the show starts 5:30am so I will defo be watching it if I don’t sleep in

Maya G
Maya G
1 month ago

You may want to stay tuned to KAN11 even after the Israeli song is announced, because right after HaShir Shelanu L’Eurovizion they’ll air a Carpool Karaoke special with Netta Barzilai.
comment image

Last edited 1 month ago by Maya G
1 month ago

OMG and the poll. This time the first two songs of the season will be Albania and Israel’s. I can’t remember any other previous year when we had two songs this early.

1 month ago

In 2017 we had like 5-6 songs by the end of January.

Reply to  Colin

How exciting. I wasn’t really following the contest in 2017. We’ll have three this year unless another country releases their song in January. But I don’t think so. If only the UK and Russia confirmed. That would be great.

1 month ago

There is a rumor that Latvia will release in January, so that might be 4. 🙂 With Lithuania deciding on the first week of February as well.
So far, this is a good NF season. I already have a lot of NF favorites, as well as my full confidence in several already known acts. 🙂

Reply to  Colin

Oh yes. Very good season so far in terms of NFs. One one week left from January 🙂

Saul Browne
Saul Browne
Reply to  Colin

France will decide on Saturday!

Reply to  Saul Browne

Yes, I am excited! That’s 4 – Albania, Israel, France and (presumably) Latvia. Lithuania will likely come as 5th, unless someone else released their song early.

Erasmus
Erasmus
Reply to  Colin

Samanta Tina already said that those were false rumors. She won’t release the song in January.
But we are getting the Cypriot song already on the 24th of February!

Reply to  Erasmus

That’s in a month and hardly ”already”… lol. 🙂
I’d much prefer if delegations release their songs at different times, but it is what it is… sigh. At least we’ll get them released, and that’s the most important.

Last edited 1 month ago by Colin
Kalla
Kalla
1 month ago

And it will be nice to have some of traditional early starters later on, like Italy. Something good to look forward to!

1 month ago

I will watch it even though I will not understand anything other than a few words. Would anyone who speaks Hebrew care to give us updates from time to time on what will be happening?

Saul Browne
Saul Browne
1 month ago

People tweet online usually the shows are easy enough to follow usually though you can normally tell the winner because someone cries with confeti all over them

Reply to  Saul Browne

Thanks for the tip. I will watch the show like I watched PIN and enjoy it. And maybe there will be some updates here in the community.

Kalla
Kalla
Reply to  Saul Browne

Well saying that, Albania I got very confused what was going on at the end with all the trophy give outs. And Lithuania….. I’ve had to pause the last scoreboard (just presuming that it was the final result from the crazy figures that go on before hand haha) and then correlate the names to YouTube videos to jog my memory who’s who!