Another Eurovision season means that another group of incredibly talented women will sing for their countries in a bid to win Eurovision 2021.
Just like 2020, there are 17 female solo artists, including several returning acts and a few fresh faces. They’ll join 13 male singers, seven bands (possibly eight, depending on what happens with Belarus), one duo and one trio in Rotterdam. But first, it’s time to vote for your favourite female solo singer in this year’s competition.
Who is your favourite? Is it one of those who got re-selected from 2021? Do you prefer a ballad like the ones from Bulgaria or Romania? Or are you more a fan of some uptempo-bops such as Cyprus, Moldova or San Marino? As always, you can vote for whoever you want and as many singers you want. But you can only vote one time, so think about it and make your vote count!
Eurovision 2021 – female solo singer
- Albania’s Anxhela Peristeri – “Karma“
- Australia’s Montaigne – “Technicolour“
- Azerbaijan’s Efendi – “Mata Hari“
- Bulgaria’s Victoria – “Growing Up Is Getting Old“
- Croatia’s Albina – “Tick Tock“
- Cyprus’ Elena Tsagrinou – “El Diablo“
- France’s Barbara Pravi – “Voilà“
- Greece’s Stefania – “Last Dance“
- Ireland’s Lesley Roy – “Maps“
- Israel’s Eden Alene – “Set Me Free“
- Latvia’s Samanta Tina – “The Moon Is Rising“
- Malta’s Destiny – “Je Me Casse“
- Moldova’s Natalia Gordienko – “Sugar“
- Romania’s Roxen – “Amnesia“
- Russia’s Manizha – “Russian Woman“
- San Marino’s Senhit – “Adrenalina“
- Slovenia’s Ana Soklič – “Amen“
Note, for the purposes of this poll, we are counting Senhit as a female soloist rather than a duo with Flo Rida. That’s in accordance with how the San Marino entry is listed by the EBU on Eurovision.tv. Furthermore, Flo Rida will only join Senhit in Rotterdam if circumstances allow him to travel.
Poll: Who is your favourite female solo singer at Eurovision 2021?
Who is your favourite? Are you backing singer from last year or a fresh face? Let us know in the comment section below!