UPDATE: Sadly, we have encountered some last-minute technical issues with the upload of The Wiwi Jam At Home concert. We will NOT be able to premiere it tonight. We are devastated. But the show will go on! We are rescheduling for 18:30 CEST tomorrow. A lot of love and hard work has gone into the show and we can’t wait for y’all to see the finished project. Again, we’re so sorry that we can’t bring it to you tonight. But we promise it will be worth the wait. Consider it a pre-party for semi-final two!
Eurovision 2021 will be different from all the ones that have gone before. And while it won’t be cancelled like 2020, COVID-19 restrictions mean that many of the things we normally associate with the contest won’t be happening. However, we still intend to celebrate with the Wiwi Jam.
Just like last year, we’re moving our annual concert from the host city of Rotterdam to the internet. It will feature shout-outs and/or performances from the stars of ESC 2021.
For obvious reasons, this year’s show will follow a different formula in the sense that there is no formula. Some artists are singing their songs in their entirety, while others have chosen to send you words of encouragement during these difficult times, while performing a section of their Eurovision song.
But no contribution is too big or too small. The artists, just like all of you, face new and specific challenges. What’s important is that they are sending positivity from their home to yours and celebrating the Eurovision experience together.
The Wiwi Jam at Home concert will take place on the wiwibloggs YouTube channel the evening of Wednesday May 19 at 19:00 Rotterdam— in between the Eurovision semi-finals. The good and the great of the song contest will be celebrating their fans and each other. There are lots of surprises to be announced. See y’all there!
Last year 50 artists came together to celebrate the fans — and each other — in our three-hour musical extravaganza. It was a way to feel together even though we were all fall forced to be apart.
Wiwi Jam at Home 2021 confirmed acts
These are the confirmed acts announced so far for the Wiwi Jam at Home. More exciting acts will be announced over the coming weeks! There are still lots of surprises to be announced. See y’all there!
- 🇦🇱 Anxhela Peristeri (Albania 2021)
- 🇦🇺 Montaigne (Australia 2021)
- 🇦🇹 Vincent Bueno (Austria 2021)
- 🇦🇿 Efendi (Azerbaijan 2021)
- 🇧🇪 Hooverphonic (Belgium 2021)
- 🇧🇬 Victoria (Bulgaria 2021)
- 🇭🇷 Albina (Croatia 2021)
- 🇨🇾 Elena Tsagrinou (Cyprus 2021)
- 🇫🇮 Blind Channel (Finland 2021)
- 🇫🇷 Barbara Pravi (France 2021)
- 🇩🇪 Jendrik (Germany 2021)
- 🇮🇪 Lesley Roy (Ireland 2021)
- 🇮🇹 Måneskin (Italy 2021)
- 🇱🇹 The Roop (Lithuania 2021)
- 🇲🇹 Destiny (Malta 2021)
- 🇷🇴 Roxen (Romania 2021)
- 🇷🇺 Manizha (Russia 2021)
- 🇸🇲 Senhit (San Marino 2021)
- 🇸🇪 Tusse (Sweden 2021)
- 🇺🇦 Go_A (Ukraine 2021)
- 🇲🇰 Vasil (North Macedonia 2021)
With special guests, including…
- 🇦🇱 Era Rusi (Festivali i Këngës 58 and 59)
- 🇦🇱 Mirud (Festivali i Këngës 58 and 59)
- 🇦🇿 Eldar Qasimov (Azerbaijan, Eurovision 2011 winner)
- 🇦🇲 Athena Manoukian (Armenia 2020)
- 🇭🇷 Bernarda (Dora 2019 and 2021)
- ❤️🤍 Naviband (Belarus 2017)
- ❤️🤍 VAL (Belarus 2020)
- 🇲🇩 Anna Odobescu (Moldova 2019 and the Eurovision Movie)
- 🇳🇴 Big Dadddy Karsten (Norway Melodi Grand Prix 2021)
- 🇳🇴 KEiiNO (Norway 2019)