With Belarus’ disqualification on Friday, we now know the official line-up f0r semi-final one of Eurovision 2021.
The journey began back in January when Israel chose “Set Me Free” for Eden Alene. Ironically, Eden’s “Set Me Free” was also the last song for us to hear in its Eurovision version, with a revamped edit only coming out on 26 March.
Eurovision 2021: Semi-final one line-up
The 16 semi-final one acts range from old school pop bops to modern dramatic ballads. We’ve got quirky disco and dramatic chansons. Gospel, hyper pop and dream pop all feature. However, only ten of the 16 will make it out of the 20 May semi-final and into the grand final.
- Australia: Montaigne “Technicolour”
- Ireland: Lesley Roy “Maps”
- Lithuania: The Roop “Discoteque”
- North Macedonia: Vasil “Here I Stand”
- Russia: Manizha “Russian Woman”
- Slovenia: Ana Soklič “Amen”
- Sweden: Tusse “Voices”
- Azerbaijan: Efendi “Mata Hari”
- Belgium: Hooverphonic “The Wrong Place”
- Croatia: Albina “Tick-Tock”
- Cyprus: Elena Tsagrinou “El Diablo”
- Israel: Eden Alene “Set Me Free”
- Malta: Destiny “Je me cases”
- Norway: Tix “Fallen Angel”
- Romania: Roxen “Amnesia”
- Ukraine: Go_A “Shum”
Precisely who will qualify is anyone’s guess. But who do you want to see make it? You can listen to each of this year’s first semi-final contestants in the playlist below. Then vote for your favourites in our poll. You can vote for as many contestants as you like, but you can only vote ONE time, so make it count.
This poll closes, just ahead of the first rehearsals in May. It’s up to you, Europe. Start voting now!
Who should win semi-final one of Eurovision 2021?[crowdsignal poll=10787549]
Who did you vote for? Who will win? Who should win? Let us know below.