Eurovision 2021 - 39 Acts And Countries

The Netherlands’ Duncan Laurence sang his way to victory at Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv. And now, two years later, it’s finally time to choose his successor. The bookies have their favourites—you can check out the latest odds here—but who do you want to see walk away with the microphone-shaped trophy at Eurovision 2021?

Who will win Eurovision 2021?

Can Jeangu Macrooy make it a double for the Dutch? Can Iceland’s Daði og Gagnamagnið live up to their 2020 hype? Is Gjon’s Tears on the verge of bringing Switzerland its first win since Céline Dion? Will San Marino’s Senhit take Flo Rida to Rotterdam and steal all the headlines? Or could Destiny give Malta its first victory?

We’ve got a lot of questions, and we need y’all to help give us some answers.

You can listen to all 39 Eurovision songs in the recap below. Then vote in our poll. You can vote for as many contestants as you like, but you can only vote ONE time. Be sure to check the box next to every act you want to support before submitting your votes. Voting ends just before rehearsals kick off in May.

Thirty-nine songs. Thirty-nine countries. One winner. Who will win Eurovision 2021? Who should win Eurovision 2021? Start voting now!

Eurovision 2021 contestants

• Albania: Anxhela Peristeri – “Karma”
  • Australia: Montaigne – “Technicolour”
  • Austria: Vincent Bueno – “Amen”
  • Azerbaijan: Efendi – “Mata Hari”
  • Belgium: Hooverphonic – “The Wrong Place”
  • Bulgaria: VICTORIA – “Growing Up is Getting Old”
  • Croatia: Albina – “Tick-Tock”
  • Cyprus: Elena Tsagrinou – “El Diablo”
  • Czech Republic: Benny Cristo – “Omaga”
  • Denmark: Fyr og Flamme – “Øve os på hinanden”
  • Estonia – Uku Suviste – “The Lucky One”
  • Finland: Blind Channel – “Dark Side”
  • France: Barbara Pravi – “Voilà”
  • Georgia: Tornike Kipiani – “You”
  • Germany: Jendrik – “I Don’t Feel Hate”
  • Greece: Stefania – “Last Dance”
  • Iceland: Daði og Gagnamagnið – “10 Years”
  • Ireland: Lesley Roy – “Maps”
  • Israel: Eden Alene – “Set Me Free”
  • Italy – Måneskin – “Zitti e buoni”
  • Latvia: Samanta Tīna – “The Moon Is Rising”
  • Lithuania: THE ROOP – “Discoteque”
  • Malta: Destiny — “Je Me Casse”
  • Moldova: Natalia Gordienko – “Sugar”
  • The Netherlands: Jeangu Macrooy – “Birth of a New Age”
  • North Macedonia: Vasil – “Here I Stand”
  • Norway: TIX – “Fallen Angel”
  • Poland: Rafał – “The Ride”
  • Portugal: The Black Mamba – “Love Is on My Side”
  • Romania: Roxen – “Amnesia”
  • Russia: Manizha – “Russian Woman”
  • San Marino: Senhit – “Adrenalina”
  • Serbia: Hurricane – “Loco Loco”
  • Slovenia: Ana Soklič – “Amen”
  • Spain: Blas Cantó – “Voy a quedarme”
  • Sweden: Tusse – “Voices”
  • Switzerland: Gjon’s Tears – “Tout l’univers”
  • Ukraine: Go_A – “SHUM”
  • United Kingdom: James Newman – “Embers”

Who should win Eurovision 2021?

Who should win? Who will win? Share your picks in the comments.

Vote in all our Eurovision 2021 polls.

Redarrow

Denmark. 3
Norway. 2
Macedonia 1

Turid
Turid
6 days ago

Norway, Norwegen, Norvege, Norvegia, Norja, Norge, Norska 12 points ??

Shec
Shec
8 days ago

Malta 🙂 she deserves it this year!!!!

Vava H
Vava H
11 days ago

I hope that my country (France) will win just because I want to see the reaction of the people in my country who said that the song is very bad and that we will finish last (they say it every year)

Vava H
Vava H
11 days ago

My top 10 from France: 1 – France (so unique, so pure, so beautiful) 2 – Finland (I can’t stop singing this song) 3 – Switzerland (so beautiful, I think that he will win) 4 – San Marino (very good, by very far the best song from San Marino) 5 – Lithuania (not as good than last year but still pretty good) 6 – Cyprus (very good song) 7 – Latvia (THE MOST UNDERRATED SONG) 8 – Malta (very good, normal, it’s Destiny) 9 – Italy (very good Rock song) 10 – Sweden (this song is growing on me each… Read more »

Dolly
Dolly
4 days ago
Reply to  Vava H

No clue , sorry

EDF
EDF
11 days ago

Which song did I like instantly – and which one grows on me every time I hear it? France without a doubt! It should win – whether it will, I don’t know! Then Portugal, Iceland, and Belgium. Any others? Not really – not songs I would listen to a second time!

An American ESC Fan
An American ESC Fan
12 days ago

There’s so many good songs this year! Some people may think that it’s a weaker year because there isn’t any real “standout”, but personally I think that’s better. It makes for a more exciting lead-up to the contest.

My top 11 (because 10 just wasn’t enough lol):

10. France
  11. Russia

Honorable mentions: Greece, Australia, Iceland, Czech Republic

K20
K20
12 days ago

My favourite song at this Eurovision is “The lucky one”. I can’t believe that Estonia is 35th out of 39 🙁

Chupacabra
Chupacabra
12 days ago

A lot of quality this year, so really hard to decide. My Top 13 for left side of scoreboard in random order:
Ukraine (loving the break out and instrumentalisation), Czechia (Benny expresses exactly the simple desire of connecting), Germany (so very special, giving good vibes), Belgium, France, Lithuania, Romania, Malta, Ireland (easy and refreshing), Israel, San Marino. Switzerland is a grower, as Gjon´s tears is doing well Live as we can see in Spanish TV. Serbia is fun without political correctness. Finland rocks better than Italy (studio version better than Live!)

Im so fab
Im so fab
12 days ago

Stefania surpassed Destiny and I couldn’t be happier.

Marc
Marc
12 days ago

I enjoy Malta’s song but I don’t think it is a winner. However, I think Destiny is amazing and has all the potential to be an international star. It would be great to have another Celina Dion- a world wide known credible artist that started at Eurovision.

Reply to  Marc

So funny how people think of Destiny.
She has a lot to learn yet. Her vocal has a good colour, but it still needs a better skill. She’s mountains away from Celine, and definitely, that’s the way it is 😉 In the end she could have a good caeer, but she must learn a lot especially how to use her vocal.

Jamie
Jamie
12 days ago

Malta and Bulgaria are the strongest for me in those with odds below 15/1.
Beyond that: think Norway, Romania and Serbia look good value.

London Boy
London Boy
12 days ago

I love people in these forums. They don’t get what poll means.. A poll is a tool to measure people’s preferences. So if people would like Greece, UK, Malta or Germany to win let them vote. Stop arguing.. Personally I really like the Greek song this year and it seems that is on top of many countries preference. So grow up people and stop acting like spoiled children because your preference is not up there.. Greece will definitely be top 10 if not higher.. I am very proud of the UK this year too finally we send a BOP we… Read more »

Marc
Marc
Reply to  London Boy

I agree! Also the majority of voters on the night are not music experts. They will vote for many different reasons hence why there are always acts that do better than expected. The best songs( according to music experts) in the charts have not always charted number 1 while we have had songs like Mr Blobby and Barbie Girl as number one in the charts because people preferred to spend their money on those songs. @London Boy- James Newman’s track is a bop and definitely one to be proud of- I think it is the best UK entry in a… Read more »

Ende
Ende
Reply to  London Boy

People don’t complain that Greece is on top but that the poll has been impacted by Stefania sharing this link on her Instagram story and asking fans to vote for her…

London Boy
London Boy
Reply to  Ende

Meaning exactly what? When politicians are asking people to vote for them and their voters are taking part in polls they are not valid? Please stop shaming entries because they come top is not right mate. Well done Greece, based on the opinion of some of my mates here this song is right up on their street.

karworld
karworld
12 days ago

Music is like cousine, when you eat hamburgers everyday, you learn to value a good Spanish paella, a French cassoulet, or an Italian Parmigiana. Therefore I prefer musical quality and artistic value to globalised music in this contest (and in my opinion juries should do the same).
This is my personal top 15:
14. Russia
15. Denmark

Last edited 12 days ago by karworld
Coco
Coco
12 days ago

I don’t know if it makes sense, but I want to win a country that will have trouble hosting . If they make an effort, maybe even a new arena like Azerbaijan, it means ESC did something for culture of that country. Sweden can easily host, but is expensive country, and they hosted recently.

ESC 2021
Reply to  Coco

Its the song, and not the contry who in the competion

Luke A
Luke A
13 days ago

I’d be happy if Iceland, Malta, San Marino, Ireland, Finland, Moldova, France, Bulgaria or my country UK won this year

I don’t get the hype around Switzerland, Sweden or Greece

Fabrizio
Fabrizio
Reply to  Luke A

Switzerland: unusual voice notes i guess
Greece: Stefania’s fans voting
Sweden: simply it’s Sweden

ESC 21
Reply to  Fabrizio

And thats not bad…

Fabrizio
Fabrizio
13 days ago

Can we have just ONE poll not being robbed by Stefania’s fans?? It gives me Jacques Houdek vibes

EDF
EDF
Reply to  Fabrizio

Agree! The entire poll seems a complete waste of time!

Reply to  Fabrizio

greek insecurity coming thru. stefania won’t change their flop status they’ve had for almost a decade now

12 days ago

Guess we don’t have the money to buy juries like Sweden does.

Reply to  Savvas

guess what you don’t have decent songs to convince people outside of cyprus to vote for you either

12 days ago

Guess you are a Eurovision newbie. When you learn some things on how Eurovision dynamics really work, you’ll probably get my point. Up till then spread your hate towards Greece because of leading this poll.

Reply to  Savvas

i’ve followed the contest for long enough to know that greece’s golden days are over and it’s all because ert lost direction and stopped sending songs that manage to connect with the public. dimitris kontopolous in 2021, seriously ?

ESC 2021

Jerk. Sweden its not like Azerbaijdan

Reply to  ESC 2021

I did not call anyone names here, therefore I expect the same from you too. Stay civilized!

Reply to  ESC 2021

It’s Azerbaijan actually…

Last edited 11 days ago by Savvas
ESC 21

Jerk…

Reply to  ESC 21

Hope someone of the moderators sees your comments!

ESC 21

I jope they see yours…

Reply to  ESC 21

Ok! We get it, you are a Swede. You felt insulted by my comment. That DOES NOT give you the right to call names at me! Especially when everybody knows that Sweden is EBU’s and juries’ pet.

Who am I?
Who am I?

It will all come down to staging. As of now I can’t see anyone Winning

13 days ago

And you still don’t get the question in the poll… it is not about who you want to win, but who SHOULD win.

So Sweden should as that act is the best production, Swedes can afford to host no matter the circumstances, they are friendly and safe country with reasonable priorities, they won’t make problem out of winning and they want it. So they should.

Reply to  ESCJudge

Yeah, dislike my comments as much as you like and live in your technicolour world

Last edited 12 days ago by ESCJudge
Mladen
Mladen
Reply to  ESCJudge

The problem with your comment is the fact you are giving. If so, then we should let Sweden win every year, because they can host and they have money to make the production perfect, is it so? It is not the best song this year so it definetely shouldn’t win.

Frisian esc
Frisian esc
Reply to  ESCJudge

It’s about the song not about who could best afford to host eurovision. I guess russia should win and host every year otherwise. Also you’ve only seen the final production of maybe 3 countries.

Last edited 12 days ago by Frisian esc
Reply to  ESCJudge

ma’am it’s a SONG contest not a competition for the most suitable country to host. no1curr for that

12 days ago

Absolutely agree. In any case, it’s not carved in stone that the winning country *has* to host it if they don’t have the resources. The runner-up or a big five country could easily take over that duty if the winner is unwilling or unavailable to do so. It is first and foremost a SONG contest indeed.

mark dowd
mark dowd
Reply to  ESCJudge

The country that wins is the country with the best SONG, not production! So Sweden aren’t gonna win…they’ll be 6th to 8th, as usual.

Reply to  mark dowd

And the question was not who WILL WIN, or who YOU WANT to win, but who should win and I replied with argument. Sweden’s song has a great production -it’s well written, well sung and well performed. I don’t like it, but it’s good… no doubt, and for that reason it should win. But if it will win… probably out of chance.

So keep disliling my posts as you simply don’t understand either a question and the answer. I got used to people who can’t read carefully.

Last edited 11 days ago by ESCJudge
13 days ago

People are talking about how Malta, Switzerland or France could win, but they are forgetting Finland. Blind Channel could win the televote! Their songs is one of the best of this year. The Dark Side will be in the top 3 of the televote, for sure.

wonder
wonder
Reply to  Víctor Hugo

it’s a wonderful song.. could be a top 10-15 for sure!

Reply to  wonder

They will bring energy to Rotterdam.

Reply to  Víctor Hugo

Finland is amount my favourites !

Reply to  Mr X

Copyright issues. Mixed linkin park and goldplay….or copyright is a la carte ?

Reply to  Kas

You could easily found similarities in other entries as well. Still, I think Finland’s entry is one the most unique of this year’s contest. They are true to their style.

Reply to  Kas

How about cyprus ? This is the worst case of plagiarism of all times …

Reply to  Mr X

I don´t have command me something..

Reply to  Mr X

YOU don´t have command me something.

Yeah, Finland is very good this year.

Reply to  Mr X

Same here. And they will slay!

Who am I?
Who am I?
Reply to  Víctor Hugo

Just like when everyone was saying hatari was gonna win lol

Fabrizio
Fabrizio
Reply to  Who am I?

They won televote on semifinal

Reply to  Fabrizio

Oh, yes. And Blind Channel will win the second semifinal.

Reply to  Who am I?

Well, this is Eurovision 2021, not Eurovision 2019, so things can change. So, Finland still can win the televote.

Kristian
Kristian
Reply to  Víctor Hugo

I do hope they do. Amongst my Top 4 they have the highest chance of winning. It’s getting 10 points from the UK Televote probably. 12 to Lithuania .

moramento22
moramento22
Reply to  Víctor Hugo

I don’t think it’ll win, because it doesn’t have a mass appeal, but it is a really cool song

notyourtoy
notyourtoy
Reply to  Víctor Hugo

There’s no chance. Televoters will either pick Italy or Finland. And I doubt that Finland will overpass Italy in the televote points

wonder
wonder
13 days ago

Meanwhile in the Odds: Israel jump from 36 to 30 to 26 to 21 to 19..
Me: I’m kinda speechless..

Reply to  wonder

It’s about listening to the song more than few times. I admit, I didn’t like it, but I thought it’s good. Now I’m starting to like the song and actually it is good (musically), though I still prefer Feker libi 😛

karworld
karworld
Reply to  wonder

The odds are about money and creating expectations, hypes, etc not about music. Some bet to hype.

Tom
Tom
13 days ago

Wiwibloggs needs to stop being so desperate to promote Malta and her win. Super annoying.

Reply to  Tom

Good someone mentioned it and this time it wasn’t me! 🙂

Last edited 13 days ago by ESCJudge
Kristian
Kristian
Reply to  Tom

I don’t think they’re doing on their own will.

Jamie
Jamie
Reply to  Tom

It’s because she’s feminist, and obese. That’s pretty much all you need to win Eurovision.

Marc
Marc
Reply to  Jamie

Nasty, Nasty, Nasty!……. there is no need.

Jamie
Jamie

Sure Greece, suuuure.

Last edited 13 days ago by Jamie
ESC 21
13 days ago

Malta is OK but its not a winner for me. But top 5. I think Deedrn or Switzerland gonna winn.

ESC 2021
Reply to  ESC 21

It should be Sweden and Switzerland should winn…

13 days ago

In my opinion Greece this year has as roof the 8th place and as bottom the 14th. After the last years floops will be an improvement.

13 days ago

Malta is not going to win, and even if it does it will be an unworthy win. The song is mediocre and even the ESC bubble knows it. All the hype is about Destiny. It’s a song with nothing special, a sound that isn’t really catchy in order to sing it along, and Destiny looks way older than she is. That’s not good. Switzerland has a better sound, but still I can’t see audience voting for it in masses. France has its charm, but remember that they had better songs and they still didn’t make it. Bulgaria is going to flop hard. Remember my… Read more »

wonder
wonder
Reply to  Savvas

Malta’s song is very good.. I don’t know about winning.. but.. it could be top 10 for sure!
This year almost every song can be a dark horse…

Maartijn
Maartijn
Reply to  Savvas

I agree with you overall and extremely agree with you about Greece. If Dua Lipa released “Last Dance” everyone would be crazy about it, people are two faced. I hope Stefania will win, I’m so sick of the songs with a message winning every freaking year. I just want to enjoy a good pop song winning at least once.

Reply to  Maartijn

so why not Cyprus? 🙂

Tom
Tom
Reply to  Savvas

I agree. It would be super bad for Eurovision future if song like that wins. Same with Swiss.

mariksen
mariksen
Reply to  Savvas

I don’t agree with your opinion about Destiny. Her song is incredible, and I find her looks cool! Switzerland’s song for this year, on the contrary, is worse than the one from 2020

Reply to  mariksen

Does she look her age? I don’t think so. That’s what I said. As for the song, I beg to differ. If another artist and another country, eg Montenegro, sent this song it wouldn’t be near the 20th place in the odds.

Quite reasonable thoughts 😉
Even if we all know that staging may destroy or uplift the song… I think it’s safe to bet a winner around France and Sweden.
I still believe in dark horses like Cyprus and Azerbaijan…
And I strongly doubt Malta or San Marino winning it this year.

Patrick
Patrick
Reply to  Savvas

How can a song be unworthy to win if it has the jury and televote behind it??? Maybe it’s not your taste but it’s def. not unworthy…..!!!!

Reply to  Patrick

Many times there comes a winner supported by a huge momentum and a friendly mood promoted by the odds. That will be the case of Malta if they win this year. We have seen many winner that didn’t deserve first place, for example Azerbaijan ten years ago.

Kirby
Kirby
Reply to  Savvas

A big round of applause for @Savvas -you nailed it!!!

Believe10
Believe10
13 days ago

I believe that Croatia is a dark horse… The song is catchy and up-tempo and the staging will be absolutely on fire. Albina is killing it!

Reply to  Believe10

she is the most overhyped contestant this year.. sorry but her song is dreadful and overdated.. no doubt she wiil stuck in her semi

Reply to  kohen

Overhyped ????

Absolutely ! Especially in this blog

Reply to  Believe10

Maybe…wish the best for her.

Reply to  Believe10

pls that croatian song is super dated. it’s this year’s zena

Barcelonadicto
Barcelonadicto
13 days ago

This time I really struggle with my ranking because in my opinion, 2021 is a very mediocre year. But I tried my best and wish you all Happy Easter! And yes, I am pretty sure that after rehearsals, there will be some significant changes in my ranking. For now, it looks like this: Lithuania San Marino Malta Switzerland Denmark (when I first heard Denmark, it was almost my last place, but now … :)) Ireland Norway Romania France Croatia Moldova Greece Cyprus Finland Czech Republic Germany Latvia Belgium Azerbaijan Sweden Serbia Spain Ukraine Estonia United Kingdom Austria Iceland Bulgaria Portugal… Read more »

wonder
wonder
13 days ago

This is the most unpredictable year yet! almost any song can win this year..
This year it’s all about the live performances and the staging!

Daniel Kaplan
Daniel Kaplan
13 days ago

Wiwibloggs viewers always have the weirdest taste lol

My Prediction

3. Malta
  4. Switzerland
  5. San Marino/Russia
Disco_998
Disco_998
Reply to  kohen

I don’t know about you but I don’t think that France will win the televote, I think that an upbeat song may win the televote so yeah

hello hi
hello hi
Reply to  Disco_998

I just can’t see France winning the televise especially with that song . France will do much better with juries

Reply to  Disco_998

people underestimate the power of quality ballads.. Portugal earned 376 points from televote, so everthing is possible

Reply to  kohen

Thhs is happening once in 50 years…for certain reasons.

Reply to  Kas

the comment of the day lol, do your esc homeworks at least before coming here, it would prevent you from ridiculing you, sorry.

Reply to  Kas

And could happen again, sometimes the people gonna appreciate musical class. That´s the reason,.

Reply to  Kas

once in 50 years?? it may happen every year If the song could reach the audience, and Barbara’s song has that potential, periodt

Reply to  Disco_998

Yes, Lithuania or Finland

Reply to  Mr X

Or San Marino.

Reply to  kohen

I completely agree with the juries top5, except Italy (Bulgaria will be 4th or 5th).

Concerning televoting, completely disagree. Who is going to vote for…France ??? France will flope hard in televoting.

Top 5 of televoting contains Malta, San Marino for sure and the rest 3 places are widely open to a lot of countries.

Reply to  Kas

Please give us a break please, and support your favourites instead of coming here with your pre-established ideas about the others. Things were like this so this will be like this and always like this it could never change, wake up guy, each years are different and everything can happen.

I will vote for France !

Reply to  kohen

I think people are ruling out Lithuania and Iceland too early. Top 5 is totally possible.
Also I don’t think Jury Top 3 will that obvious and predictable. Like matching the odds.

Reply to  Alex

Both Lithuania and Iceland couldn’t maintain their hype from last year, even though I like Discoteque much more than On Fire. The thing people underestimate is that not only the eurofans watch and vote for entries, there will be millions of people who will listen the entries for the first time.. That’s why -for me- the biggest candidate to win could be France. We know that she CAN sing, and the camera movements were epic.

Reply to  kohen

Mantain the hype for who?
As you said and I agree.. It’s about millions of people listening for the first time and not about fans. That’s why I think Iceland or Lithuania are not out yet.
I kinda agree about France. not sure if the biggest candidate but we know her live already unlike others. We’ll see. It’s a weird year and It’ll be a close race probably anyway.

Reply to  kohen

We don’t know how people’s mood will be on the night.
We all expect an uptempo song to win televote and people at home might go different.
Like in 2019, everybody expected an easy win for Duncan and Arcade but people at home said no.. We are going with energy with Keiino. This time, people might go on a different way, we don’t know.
I’m not the biggest fan of France but it’s not impossible.

Last edited 13 days ago by Alex
Reply to  kohen

It’s funny how people think that jury will vote for Malta. They will not put her in top3. No way.

Juries will point out Sweden first, no doubt about it.

Kristian
Kristian
Reply to  ESCJudge

Lol. So If Sweden is first ? Malta can’t be second or third ? Any reason for this ?

I think the Jury will definitely put Malta in Top 3 , Televote will put it in Top 10. Overall it should be a Top 10 for Malta .

Reply to  Kristian

We will see quite soon…

And you should just listen carefully how Destiny sings live. That’s not the best skill, I tell you. That’s why juries won’t put her in the lead because simply it’s not the greatest singing (even if the colour is great amd unique)

Lina
Lina
6 days ago
Reply to  ESCJudge

Did you ever hear Destiny sing live? She’s better singing live I tell you!

Reply to  kohen

the public has been saying NO to france’s artsy entries consistently and it’ll be no different for this year’s snooze, sorry. i’ll be shocked if they end top 10 in televoting

12 days ago

lmaoo which public is that? the Martians?

Reply to  kohen

no the discerning european music lovers who put bookies’ favorites j’ai crashé, merdy and rat considerably lower than everyone expected

Kristian
Kristian
12 days ago

J’ai cherche finished 6th in Televote , that’s equal to what Occidentali karma got in 2017 !

Lina
Lina
6 days ago
Reply to  kohen

you know what, this prediction might be very realistic this year!

Kirby
Kirby
13 days ago

I agree with many fans who say that this year the prospective winner is rather blurry, this may come out of Switzerland, Malta, Iceland, Lithuania, Bulgaria, France… (some are even talking of Sweden, San Marino and Norway). However, the really crystal-clear picture is the unpopular entries (something almost everyone agrees with: Social media, Wiwifans, betting odds, YouTube users, etc.): Slovenia, Estonia, Portugal, Poland, Austria, North Macedonia and Georgia.

Reply to  Kirby

I´m talking of San Marino. So much better than Malta, Greece and especially Croatia.

Barcelonadicto
Barcelonadicto
13 days ago

This year it was really hard for me as I belong to the group that thinks that 2021 is a very mediocre year. So at least my Top 10 (maybe even Top 15) is not fixed at all. But that’ll be my ranking as of today: 1. Lithuania 2. San Marino 3. Malta 4. Switzerland 5. Denmark 6. Ireland 7. Norway 8. Romania 9. France 10. Croatia 11. Moldova 12. Greece 13. Cyprus 14. Finland 15. Czech Republic 16. Germany 17. Latvia 18. Belgium 19. Azerbaijan 20. Sweden 21. Serbia 22. Spain 23. Ukraine 24. Estonia 25. United Kingdom 26.… Read more »

Doris
Doris
13 days ago

Greece still better than Malta as a winner.

Ende
Ende
Reply to  Doris

Please add “For me” when you share personal opinions…

Reply to  Ende

When she shares it, isn’t it obvious she shares her opinions? It is (FOR ME) 🙂

Maartijn
Maartijn
Reply to  Doris

Absolutely agree with you! Hundred times better.

Reply to  Doris

Both are very average.

Reply to  Mr X

Don’t forget to add “for me” cause Doris will not like it 🙂

13 days ago

About last place: I thought there would be more love for Georgia’s song this year, honestly.

Reply to  Purple Mask

At first, I thought so too. Analysing it, I found that I don’t find it appealing. Sure, it’s relatively uneventful for an Eurovision song, but I see a lot of atmospheric potential here. But I think that Tornike’s cold delivery kills it in a bud. This is supposed to be oozing with warmth and charm in order to do well. Last year, I found his song overtly aggressive. This year, it has potential to do the opposite, but somehow the unsettling vibe is still here. I am sorry. This isn’t personal towards Tornike. He might be a great guy IRL.… Read more »

Kosey
Kosey
Reply to  Purple Mask

There is more love for Georgia in house Purple Mask. I find it to be a deeply emotional song.

Last edited 12 days ago by Kosey
Bart
Bart
13 days ago

Greece Stefania has the voice like Miley Cyrus don’t you think so! I love also France a classic song, I think Malta has a good song but last year I liked her song better exactly , what do you think?! I also love San Marino and Australia..Lots of woman indeed! Maybe Switzerland or Lithuania with a male artist get the trofee, love them too! It depends on the act this year I think.

Nikola

• France
  • Italy
  • San Marino
  • Serbia
  • Spain
  • Switzerland

I like almost every song this year though. Loads of them that I enjoy listening to, but don’t think deserve the win (Cyprus, Czech Republic, Poland). Some I think are fine, but don’t get the hype (Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Romania). And then some non-English ones that I don’t personally love but I hope do well to encourage more native languages (Denmark, Ukraine — though both are growing on me).

rainer1
rainer1
14 days ago

greece can be happy when stefania makes it to the final. the problem for stefania is that there are too many female singers who have very good up-tempo songs. “Last dance” is unfortunately only mediocre.
i think that a french ballad (switzerland, france), a rock song (finland, italy) or the roop will win.

Chu
Chu
Reply to  rainer1

Love this! Among them is also my winner. These are the songs that I think has something to say this year in Eurovision’s herstory.

Reply to  rainer1

A french ballad in what world ?

Reply to  Kas

What’s your problem really ? You’re the typical frustrated eurofans hating on everything, that’s it? Yeah that’s it

Reply to  Esc addict

If you’ve the answer…

Reply to  Kas

Certainly not in your world as you are in the bad spirit and frustration world. So….

Reply to  Esc addict

Thank you for this comment !

rainer1
rainer1
Reply to  Kas

in a world in which many love ballads and many also love the strong expression of the french language

Reply to  rainer1

The only one winning rock song was the one in esc 2006 we all know. Impossible…except if Finland wear monsters covid coronamasks….

Reply to  Kas

MISTER KAS has said it’s impossible so it is…..forcefully

Reply to  Esc addict

It’s my opinion babe…as you’ve your own. The difference is that you’re calling me a hater (what a world…for any case)…cuz I’ve an opposite view.

Reply to  Kas

This year Finland ist even better than 2006.

14 days ago

It might interest some of you to know that the most watched ESC YouTube music video in March was…
Actually, I’ll let you guess the country. You’ve got a 1 in 39 chance. 😀

Reply to  Purple Mask

Serbia 🙂

Reply to  Esc addict

Yes, it was Serbia.
Yes, really.

Last edited 13 days ago by Purple Mask
rainer1
rainer1
Reply to  Purple Mask

Italy, ofc

Reply to  Purple Mask

It’s Italy. They had over 13m when I checked previously and it doesn’t sound like any other country has that even now.

14 days ago

I think Malta will easily win, and then France and Switzerland have a lot of chances to be in the top 10 although i fear that one of them will flop in televoting and thus might miss the Top 10.

Iceland should easily be in top 3.

MYY
MYY
Reply to  Alex

Iceland TOP 3? Really?

Anhel
Anhel
14 days ago

I voted for Italy (my dream winner) and Switzerland (my more realistic winner but I’ll be almost as happy). I’m absolutely baffled by the hype for Malta, but I was baffled when Toy won too, so I guess anyhing’s possible.

Shakalaka
Shakalaka
14 days ago

After The Roop released a live performance of Lithuania music awards, I think they could easily be in the top 5. So much better than the national performance one.

Liam
Liam
Reply to  Shakalaka

I agree. The stage was much more high tech too. I feel that a lot of people are hating on them really unfairly this year, because they were favourites last year. It appears to be one of those songs that gets forgotten as more songs are released, but a lot of people will get a wake-up call once rehearsals start, I have no doubt.

Reply to  Shakalaka

They was amazing !

Shaddysmiechu
Shaddysmiechu
14 days ago

The truth about who will win in eurovision is simple. STAGING will be crucial so don’t hate people is just a taste poll 🙂

Marc
Marc
Reply to  Shaddysmiechu

Fans love the word STAGING, but it comes down to artists an how they deliver live. If the energy or power is there in the important moment. Live is key for sure and we won’t know until then

Last edited 14 days ago by Marc
Nick
Nick
14 days ago

Folks when first rehearsals start?

Robyn Gallagher
Admin
Reply to  Nick

It will be some time around the second week of May.

Nick
Nick

Roy Moreno
Roy Moreno
14 days ago

For me, I think it might be either Malta, Bulgaria, Lithuania or Switzerland this year
I voted for all these 4 plus San Marino cause I wouldn’t mind it either xD
I would be fine with others as well, like France, but I don’t think they have a chance

Reply to  Roy Moreno

I think that Malta or another uptempo dancing song (not rock) is convicted to win this year.

Malta, St. Marino Iceland, Lithuania, Cyprus, Greece, Croatia, Danemark, Chez Rep. have their chances big or small to win televoting or to reach top10. Back to back cries and qualitative faltseto voices of outerspace sound boring. Maybe after 5 years again.

Nobody want to cut his vains…This is too much after one year of continuous lock down. We’ll see this in televoting…I thought.

Enough is enough…

No, Rock will rules or perhaps San Marino

Reply to  Mr X

Or Lithuania !

Reply to  Mr X

Another propose: Latvia !

Reply to  Kas

Enough are your comments…

Reply to  Mr X

I´m very sick of all this dancing songs.But Lithuania has class and San Marino could be a great choice, too.

Dawid
Dawid
14 days ago

Anyone out of (alphabetical order) Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Norway, Romania, Russia, SAN MARINO, Ukraine and UK would make me happy.

Nestor
14 days ago

I don’t understand the hate forwards Greece and Stefania. Relax it’s just a poll

Reply to  Nestor

I don´t hate Greece – in my taste is quite average

Reply to  Mr X

For me it´s another europop track penned by well-known composer at esc. I prefer something different or fresh, for example Latvia

Fatima
Fatima
Reply to  Nestor

I don’t feel hate

Disco_998
Disco_998
Reply to  Fatima

I just feel sorry

eurofan
eurofan
Reply to  Disco_998

So you can wiggle that middle finger and it’ll never wiggle back to you

Daly
Daly
14 days ago

This year is so strong, so diverse & so open that I can see 10 countries winning.
My favorites to win are definitely Switzerland or France (yeah, i love the french language ballads! <3 )but I would be happy with Malta, Italy, San Marino, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Iceland & Sweden too.

Reply to  Daly

You’re Right…a lot of almost mediocre generic (except the bleeding ears of “original” Russia_Ukraine entries, completely awful) to good songs…and nothing special.

Look at the poor views of the clips. 2018 was the last strong esc…and it will take another 2 gears to see a strong and interesting esc again.

eurofan
eurofan
Reply to  Daly

I think there aren’t any bad songs, I don’t think any of the songs are winner worthy