Day two of Eurovision 2021 rehearsals is behind us.
In total, nine acts took to the stage in Rotterdam for their first rehearsals. We got our first glimpse at how the acts from Cyprus, Norway, Croatia, Belgium, Israel, Romania, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and Malta decided to stage their songs.
Elena Tsagrinou brought the fire, Hooverphonic went for dark glamour and Go_A brought a psychadelic rave to Rotterdam. But who gave the best first rehearsal? Take a look at all of our reactions then vote for your favourite in our poll!
Scroll down to vote in our poll.
Eurovision 2021 rehearsals: Day Two (May 9)
Click on each entry to read our reviews, watch our reactions and see the rehearsal snippets.
- 🇨🇾 Cyprus: Elena Tsagrinou — “El Diablo”
- 🇳🇴 Norway: TIX — “Fallen Angel”
- 🇭🇷 Croatia: Albina — “Tick-Tock”
- 🇧🇪 Belgium: Hooverphonic — “The Wrong Place”
- 🇮🇱 Israel: Eden Alene — “Set Me Free”
- 🇷🇴 Romania: Roxen — “Amnesia”
- 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan: Efendi — “Mata Hari”
- 🇺🇦 Ukraine: Go_A — “SHUM”
- 🇲🇹 Malta: Destiny — “Je Me Casse”
Poll: Who had the best first rehearsal on May 9?
As always, you can vote for as many songs as you like, but you can only vote once. So make it count! This poll will close on May 10 and we will publish results shortly after.[polldaddy poll=10827498]
Who did you vote for? Did your favourites live up to expectation? Let us know in the comments below.