With day three of Eurovision 2021 rehearsals done and dusted, it’s time to review the competition.
Today, nine acts took to the Rotterdam Ahoy stage for their first rehearsals. We got our first glimpse at how the acts from San Marino, Estonia, Czech Republic, Greece, Austria, Poland, Moldova, Iceland and Serbia decided to stage their songs.
Senhit took us to church, Stefania delivered the magic tricks and Daði og Gagnamagnið went full on intergalactic disco. But who gave the best first rehearsal? Take a look at all of our reactions then vote for your favourite in our poll!
Scroll down to vote in our poll.
Eurovision 2021 rehearsals: Day Three (May 10)
Click on each entry to read our reviews, watch our reactions and see the rehearsal snippets.
- 🇸🇲 San Marino: Senhit — “Adrenalina”
- 🇪🇪 Estonia: Uku Suviste — “The Lucky One”
- 🇨🇿 Czech Republic: Benny Cristo — “omaga”
- 🇬🇷 Greece: Stefania — “Last Dance”
- 🇦🇹 Austria: Vincent Bueno — “Amen”
- 🇵🇱 Poland: Rafal — “The Ride”
- 🇲🇩 Moldova: Natalia Gordienko — “Sugar”
- 🇮🇸 Iceland: Daði og Gagnamagnið — “10 Years”
- 🇷🇸 Serbia: Hurricane — “Loco Loco”
Poll: Who had the best first rehearsal on May 10?
As always, you can vote for as many songs as you like. But you can only vote once, so make it count! This poll will close on May 11, with results publishing shortly after.
Who did you vote for? Did your favourites live up to expectations? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below.