The fourth and final day of Eurovision 2021 first rehearsals over and done with, it’s time to review the competition.
Today, eight acts took to the Rotterdam Ahoy stage for their first rehearsals. We got our first glimpse at how the acts from Georgia, Albania, Portugal, Bulgaria, Finland, Latvia, Switzerland and Denmark decided to stage their songs.
Tornike had lyrics projected upon him, Victoria showed us the sands of time and Gjon’s Tears gave us avant-garde. But who gave the best first rehearsal? Take a look at all of our reactions then vote for your favourite in our poll!
Scroll down to vote in our poll.
Eurovision 2021 rehearsals: Day Four (May 11)
Click on each entry to read our reviews, watch our reactions and see the rehearsal snippets.
- 🇬🇪 Georgia: Tornike Kipiani — “You”
- 🇦🇱 Albania: Anxhela Peristeri — “Karma”
- 🇵🇹 Portugal: The Black Mamba — “Love Is On My Side”
- 🇧🇬 Bulgaria: Victoria — “Growing Up Is Getting Old”
- 🇫🇮 Finland: Blind Channel — “Dark Side”
- 🇱🇻 Latvia: Samanta Tīna — “The Moon Is Rising”
- 🇨🇭 Switzerland: Gjon’s Tears — “Tout l’Univers”
- 🇩🇰 Denmark: Fyr & Flamme — “Øve os på hinanden”
Poll: Who had the best first rehearsal on May 11?
As always, you can vote for as many songs as you like. But you can only vote once, so make it count! This poll will close on May 12, with results publishing shortly after.[crowdsignal poll=10829452]
Who did you vote for? Did your favourites live up to expectations? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below.
Photos: EBU / THOMAS HANSES