Day five of Eurovision 2021 rehearsals is behind us. And now, we’re getting a clearer image of how the competition is shaping up.
Today, 14 acts took to the Rotterdam Ahoy stage for their second rehearsals. We got another look at the performances from Lithuania, Slovenia, Russia, Sweden, North Macedonia, Ireland, Cyprus, Norway, Croatia, Belgium, Israel, Romania, Azerbaijan and Ukraine. We also saw another teaser of Australia’s live-on-tape recording.
Manizha showed a costume change, we got our first proper look at Montaigne’s performance and Go_A’s Kateryna had to sit her rehearsal out. But who was the cream of the crop? Vote now in our poll below!
Scroll down to vote in our poll.
Eurovision 2021 rehearsals: Day Five (May 12)
Click on the below posts to read our reviews, watch our reactions and see snippets from each country’s second rehearsal.
- 🇱🇹 Lithuania: The Roop — “Discoteque”
- 🇸🇮 Slovenia: Ana Soklic — “Amen”
- 🇷🇺 Russia: Manizha — “Russian Woman”
- 🇸🇪 Sweden: Tusse — “Voices”
- 🇦🇺 Australia: Montaigne — “Technicolour”
- 🇲🇰 North Macedonia: Vasil — “Here I Stand”
- 🇮🇪 Ireland: Lesley Roy — “Maps”
- 🇨🇾 Cyprus: Elena Tsagrinou — “El Diablo”
- 🇳🇴 Norway: TIX — “Fallen Angel”
- 🇭🇷 Croatia: Albina — “Tick-Tock”
- 🇧🇪 Belgium: Hooverphonic — “The Wrong Place”
- 🇮🇱 Israel: Eden Alene — “Set Me Free”
- 🇷🇴 Romania: Roxen — “Amnesia”
- 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan: Efendi — “Mata Hari”
- 🇺🇦 Ukraine: Go_A — “SHUM”*
*Please note: Ukraine’s Kateryna Pavlenko was feeling unwell this morning and thus missed today’s rehearsal and press conference in line with health and safety measures. Go_A rehearsed “SHUM” on stage with a stand-in replacement singer.
Poll: Who had the best second rehearsal on May 12?
As always, you can vote for as many songs as you like. But you can only vote once, so make it count! This poll will close on May 13 with results publishing shortly after.[polldaddy poll=10830541]
Who did you vote for? What do you think of today’s changes? Let us know in the comments below.
PHOTOS: EBU / THOMAS HANSES / ANDRES PUTTING, JESS GLEESON