As day six of Eurovision 2021 rehearsals draws to a close, it’s time to review the competition.
Today, ten countries took to the Rotterdam Ahoy stage for their second rehearsals. The acts from Malta, San Marino, Estonia, Czech Republic, Greece, Austria, Poland, Moldova, Iceland and Serbia all gave us another look at their staging ahead of next week’s live shows.
Destiny showed us a costume change, Stefania ironed out her green-screen glitches and Hurricane blew us all away. But who was best in show? Vote for your favourite in our poll!
Scroll down to vote in our poll.
Eurovision 2021 rehearsals: Day Six (May 13)
Click on the below posts to read our reviews, watch our reactions and see snippets from each country’s second rehearsal.
- 🇲🇹 Malta: Desiny — “Je Me Casse”
- 🇸🇲 San Marino: Senhit — “Adrenalina”
- 🇪🇪 Estonia: Uku Suviste — “The Lucky One”
- 🇨🇿 Czech Republic: Benny Cristo — “omaga”
- 🇬🇷 Greece: Stefania — “Last Dance”
- 🇦🇹 Austria: Vincent Bueno — “Amen”
- 🇵🇱 Poland: Rafal — “The Ride”
- 🇲🇩 Moldova: Natalia Gordienko — “Sugar”
- 🇮🇸 Iceland: Daði og Gagnamagnið — “10 Years”
- 🇷🇸 Serbia: Hurricane — “Loco Loco”
Poll: Who had the best second rehearsal on May 13?
As always, you can vote for as many songs as you like. But remember, you can only vote once — so make it count! This poll will close on May 14 with results publishing shortly after.
Who did you vote for? What do you think of today’s changes? Let us know in the comments below.
PHOTOS: EBU / THOMAS HANSES / ANDRES PUTTING