We’ve had eight days of first and second rehearsals. And now that they’re all finished, it’s time to reassess our Eurovision 2021 favourites. Who has risen up your rankings and who has fallen by the wayside? It’s time to cast your vote one last time and let us know who should win semi-final one of Eurovision 2021.
Eurovision 2021: Semi-final two line-up
The 17 semi-final two acts range from schlager throwbacks to modern melancholic pop. We’ve got violent pop and dramatic chansons. Rap, bubblegum pop and ethnic dance bangers all feature. However, only ten of the 17 will make it out of Thursday’s semi-final.
- San Marino: Senhit “Adrenalina”
- Estonia: Uku Suviste “The Lucky One”
- Czech Republic: Benny Cristo “Omaga”
- Greece: Stefania “Last Dance”
- Austria: Vincent Bueno “Amen”
- Poland: Rafał “The Ride”
- Moldova: Natalia Gordienko “Sugar”
- Iceland: Daði og Gagnamagnið “10 Years”
- Serbia: Hurricane “Loco Loco”
- Georgia: Tornike Kipiani “You”
- Albania: Anxhela Peristeri “Karma”
- Portugal: The Black Mamba “Love Is on My Side”
- Bulgaria: Victoria “Growing Up Is Getting Old”
- Finland: Blind Channel “Dark Side”
- Latvia: Samanta Tīna “The Moon Is Rising”
- Switzerland: Gjon’s Tears “Tout l’Univers”
- Denmark: Fyr & Flamme “Øve os på hinanden”
Precisely who will qualify is anyone’s guess. But who do you want to see make it? You can watch snippets of this year’s first semi-final second rehearsals in the playlist below. Then vote for your favourites in our poll. You can vote for as many contestants as you like, but you can only vote ONE time, so make it count.
This poll closes just ahead of the second semi on Thursday. It’s up to you, Europe. Start voting now!
Who should win semi-final two of Eurovision 2021?
Who did you vote for? Who will win? Who should win? Let us know below.