Three more songs have entered the Eurovision 2022 race in recent days. Over the weekend, Australia and Finland selected their entries, while Ukraine confirmed its replacement act following Alina Pash’s withdrawal.
But how do these new picks compare with the previously selected entries? And which ones are your favourite so far? It’s time to vote. Italy’s Mahmood and Blanco took gold in our three most recent surveys, but can they hold on for a fourth week? You decide!
You can listen to the three new additions below. Then vote in our poll. Choose wisely, you can only vote ONE time. Voting is open until Thursday 3 March. We will then relaunch the poll after the weekend to include all the newly selected entries.
Eurovision 2022 entries as of 28 February
Ukraine: Kalush Orchestra “Stefania”
Australia: Sheldon Riley “Not The Same”
Finland: The Rasmus “Jezebel”
- Albania: Ronela Hajati “Sekret”
- Bulgaria: Intelligent Music Project “Intention”
- Croatia: Mia Dimšić “Guilty Pleasure”
- Czech Republic: We Are Domi “Lights Off”
- Estonia: Stefan “Hope”
- Ireland: Brooke “That’s Rich”
- Israel: Michael Ben David “I.M”
- Italy: Mahmood and Blanco “Brividi”
- Latvia: Citi Zēni “Eat Your Salad”
- Lithuania: Monika Liu “Sentimentai”
- Malta: Emma Muscat “Out of Sight”
- Moldova: Zdob și Zdub and Frații Advahov “Trenulețul”
- North Macedonia: Andrea “Circles”
- Norway: Subwoolfer “Give That Wolf a Banana”
- Poland: Ochman “River”
- San Marino: Achille Lauro “Stripper”
- Slovenia: LPS “Disko”
- Spain: Chanel with “SloMo”
Who is your favourite Eurovision 2022 act so far? (28 February)
Which entry is your favourite? Can any of them win the contest in May? Let us know in the comments.